Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

PorkBarrellGuy

There's at least one Thief Fan Mission from 2003 that has a frying pan, maybe the author of that has an itchy trigger lawyer?
I mean, if they really want to play the litigation game it only fits that someone else cuts them with that same sword, right?

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
DaHxVaCWsAAf8a6.jpg

Perkel

Arcane
The person who made the meme clearly never tried to follow FFVII's lore... it has sequels, prequels, spin-offs, drama CDs, novelizations, movies...

Yes but Kingdom Hearts lore is just straight up fucked up for no reason. At least FF7 lore is kind of easy to follow.
KH lore is just one big train-wreck after KH1

Which kind of bewilders me. It was supposed to be action game with fucking goofy and donald with anime characters.

How do you start with that and end up with what KH is currently.

Tehdagah

Arcane
The person who made the meme clearly never tried to follow FFVII's lore... it has sequels, prequels, spin-offs, drama CDs, novelizations, movies...

Yes but Kingdom Hearts lore is just straight up fucked up for no reason. At least FF7 lore is kind of easy to follow.
KH lore is just one big train-wreck after KH1

Which kind of bewilders me. It was supposed to be action game with fucking goofy and donald with anime characters.

How do you start with that and end up with what KH is currently.
Nomura.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
I hope that PUBG guys win that lawsuit, so one of those cockroach IP sitters can use it as precedent and in turn sue them out of existence. Im pretty sure that 'winner winner chicken dinner' is a colloquialism I have heard at least a full decade before PUBG, Frying pans were in Left4dead, such an iconic weapon it appeared in TF2 as a reskin, most of the shit in PUBG can be found in DAYZ mod, so if that lazy shit ever runs out of hooker money he can in turn sue them, and as for mobile platform, too late fuckos, you snooze you lose and if you're late to market eat shit being 2nd, 3rd or 7th to release.

Honestly, such a cancerous game would obviously be made by nuisance lawsuit filing fuckwits. MUH EPIC GAME IS BEING INFRINGED, no dumbcunt, as a game its a shit pastiche of other games played by retards, as a skinner box its pretty good for keeping said retards occupied. Enjoy your shekels while they last.

Modron

Arcane
I stopped reading when I hit putting the lore into item descriptions and it wasn't an Infinity Engine game.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
E-SPERGS DRAMA!!! :bounce:

Known Overwatch player is a pedo.
If you are wondering who this is, well I don't fuckin know either but who gives a shit because these chatlogs of him and a 15 y/o are fucking hilarious.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man, like #metoo this is a great way to get rid of unwanted people within a industry.

Pay 15 year old girl (not even sure you need a real one tbh) to make lewd suggestion at a specific guy, when he response turn it on him and make his career suffer by going public. So easy. Blizzard and companies like it does zero investigations, just the mere mention of something naughty will get you banned.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

44 photos?!?

*swipes through them*

So, older guy (but not THAT older) is chatting with a 15-year old girl online, with plenty of awkward moments in-convo but nothing concrete to call him a pedophile, convos are made public and Blizzard goes full SJW Nazi on him?

Yeah, sounds about par for the course. The guy is, at worst, a little creepy based on what's presented. Blizzard however outcreeps him by miles with their antics.

THE IDEA IS TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOUR GAMES, NOT SEND PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM, BLIZZARD!

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected

44 photos?!?

*swipes through them*

So, older guy (but not THAT older) is chatting with a 15-year old girl online, with plenty of awkward moments in-convo but nothing concrete to call him a pedophile, convos are made public and Blizzard goes full SJW Nazi on him?

Yeah, sounds about par for the course. The guy is, at worst, a little creepy based on what's presented. Blizzard however outcreeps him by miles with their antics.

THE IDEA IS TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOUR GAMES, NOT SEND PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM, BLIZZARD!

She claimed that he showed her his dick too or some shit. But drama is drama and I don't care about the specifics. Fun to see Overwatch League get into more shit than they already have though, I fuckin love that.

Gerrard

Arcane
She probably asked for it because she's not interested in guys below 6' and 7".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom