Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Arthandas

Prophet
Jesus Christ... AI generated Dark Souls movie
:shredder:

IBcHw5N.jpeg

lightbane

Arcane
Yeah, those are legit. He's done a few for Mario, and ScottFalco has done several for Legend of Zelda, Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion. So if that's your jam, check them out.
I didn't know there was another guy doing that kind of videos!

I poked around on that channel and found this:
Yep, his videos are crazy but usually lulzy.

Looks better than nu-LOTR Amazon shit. Low bar though.

Tyrr

Liturgist

IBcHw5N.jpeg
I love that it's emulating the style of practical special effects seen in classic sci-fi and fantasy films from the 70s and 80s, before they started using CGI for each and every little thing.
AI becomes better and better at creating art, while still being very bad at playing strategy games.
It's the opposite of what I would had predicted 10 or 20 years ago.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

IBcHw5N.jpeg
I love that it's emulating the style of practical special effects seen in classic sci-fi and fantasy films from the 70s and 80s, before they started using CGI for each and every little thing.
AI becomes better and better at creating art, while still being very bad at playing strategy games.
Because strategy game devs allocate 5 bucks to AI development, while pattern recognition AIs are funded by government as it's useful as spyware

Caim

Arcane

IBcHw5N.jpeg
Because strategy game devs allocate 5 bucks to AI development, while pattern recognition AIs are funded by government as it's useful as spyware
Welcome to Hearts of Iron V! Choose your difficulty:

Sandbox
Easy
Normal
Hard
Very hard
Chinese spyware

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There is one guy with actual academic experience in military studies and AI research who's working on a wargame that uses machine learning to improve its playstyle.

https://www.general-staff.com/

It attempts to be an accurate battlefield simulation that takes a lot of shit into account, and the AI knows how to deal with all of it.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
another day
another leak

reminds me some unreleased game... they only show up tech demo with amazing features (lightning, shadows, animations) that games didn't use for years yet, until Blade of Darkness in 2001

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom