Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
8g0dcxr9bx4a1.png

It's a term pannenkoek created to explain how he completed a level in super mario 64 without pressing the jump button (by pressing it before the level starts so he can use the half-jump state to kick walls). But while that's funny, the best part of the video is where he goes into building up speed to go so far off the map that the game loses track of where he is.

The Decline

Arcane
It's a term pannenkoek created to explain how he completed a level in super mario 64 without pressing the jump button (by pressing it before the level starts so he can use the half-jump state to kick walls). But while that's funny, the best part of the video is where he goes into building up speed to go so far off the map that the game loses track of where he is.

Jesus Christ, imagine if that autistic problem solving was directed toward something actually productive.

Viata

Arcane

Don't forget the musical:

Sjukob

Arcane

The game itself is pretty interesting a has a good number of unique things going for it. It's biggest issue is that turns trivial and pretty shallow after you figure it out, which is easy to do. But I still strongly recommend at least checking it out.

lightbane

Arcane
That Mario video made me realize this one wasn't exactly a parody. The constant jumping to glitch the game is true it seems:

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
Yeah, those are legit. He's done a few for Mario, and ScottFalco has done several for Legend of Zelda, Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion. So if that's your jam, check them out.

Dr1f7

Scholar
That Mario video mqade me realize this one wasn't exactly a parody. The constant jumping to glitch the game is true it seems:

lmao bowser fuck with the wrong mario

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom