Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Caim

Arcane

Reminds me of a time that a news show had an item on the United Nations Security Council and they used this symbol:

UNSCHalo_208.png

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The Arma one is great as well. Thinking they got a clip of IRA terrorists shooting down a helicopter.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
I haven't seen a game this trippy in years.

Tried it. It's shit.

Gameplay is retard-level, i.e. mostly press buttons in the correct order, using the enviroment to discover plain text hidden behind some wall that shows how many times you have to push colored buttons. Yeah.
I think in the last level he tried something "different" which involve moving backwars through corridors, but then in the end is mostly solved walking randomly along corridors (backwards, but still meh)

Gfx isn't that good either. It looks way better in video, but seeing it in real time, while it has cool shaders and rtx effects, it's mostly meh.

Imho here "non euclidean" is mostly a buzzword to describe totally random inconsistent "tryppy" visuals.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gaming back then wasn't cheap. But publishers had a production cost then at least.

When Nintendo released Pokemon, several jrpgs introduced similar mechanics to get aboard the hype train. Famously, Wizardry received the summoner class, which is basically pokemon in Wizardry.
Now both Dragon Quest and Zelda imitate Minecraft.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom