Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

AfterVirtue

Educated
I could see them remaking JK1 with JK2 combat. Though it would be incredibly easy with how strong blaster deflection is in JK2

Well, for the duels i do prefer JK1 combat. Every enemy Dark Jedi felt unique with his own saber style, in JK2 and Academy all duels (or "triels") were the same - that can make sense for the Reborns, but the bosses, man, the bosses (few as they were in the latter two).

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I could see them remaking JK1 with JK2 combat. Though it would be incredibly easy with how strong blaster deflection is in JK2

Well, for the duels i do prefer JK1 combat. Every enemy Dark Jedi felt unique with his own saber style, in JK2 and Academy all duels (or "triels") were the same - that can make sense for the Reborns, but the bosses, man, the bosses (few as they were in the latter two).
Tavion and Desann in Jedi Outcast.
Jedi Academy has Alora and Tavion/Marka Ragnos.

The cultists are pretty weak, though they might get a good hit on you every now and then.
The New Reborn are the real threat, especially those rare Reborn Masters (you fight your first one on Taspir 3 on the bridge leading to the end of the level).

PsihoKekec

Educated
3wLDtaR.png

Life imitates art

dbx

Arcane
Patron
I got the precint and permafrost as the first two recommended trailers. Chud licence saved?
As recommended games Delivery Driver Service, Vending machine business simulator, industry giant 4, commandos origins, Aviassembly and Sand.
Well, these last two actually seem interesting...

Melcar

Arcane
Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom