Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Clockwork Knight said:
Does he have a script adding that to all his posts, or what?
Whenever he locks a thread, yes. Priestly has "LOCKDOWN! (evil emoticon)" and Seb Hanlon has "[#import "lock.h"]"

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Too much :x Let's cool down with...

YLO8m.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Clockwork Knight said:
It's pretty d'aaaaaaaaaw until you realize she looks like Crossdressing Cloud

270396-crossdressingcloud_super.jpg

U JUST KNOW HOW TO BRING THE :decline: DON'T YOU

STILL, THE FACT HE MARRIED SUZIE...

:salute:

Fens

Ford of the Llies
heh... mmorpg.com got their hands on a witcher 2 copy and wrote a favourable review... alas the crowd did not cheer unanimously (cherry picking the d'oh ones of course):

Requiamer writes:
Honestly i didn't liked The witcher very much, especially the combat system was horrible to me. Found Arcania Gothic 4 to be way way better, in pretty much every domain.
must be a troll

causs writes:
This games beates Bioware their RPGs by far (except Mass Effect 1&2). The Witcher was amazing in every way, the Witcher 2 is from another planet. The developer gives so much support as well.

slpr replies:
It's your opinion, but i disagree.
Beats Bioware RPG's in what?! story? no. Combat? no, it's clunky and frustranting. Polish? no, the game is full of bugs and lacks optimization which is terribly annoying. Another over-hyped game... it's a good game, but isn't the best game ever. ME 1 & 2 and even DA: Origins are better and more fun than this. Hell i loved the original witcher, but i was really disappointed with this game. My personal review is 8/10.
8 is the new 5 ... not sure if the "polish" thing was intended... probably not

Lobotomist writes:
Thing is , TW2 is in its core action rpg. Even more so , its unforgivingly hard.
It is also not free roaming RPG.
It would be best described as Fantasy Mass Effect.
well... i didn't play it yet but i do doubt that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom