Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fez said:
You might want to apply for membership with NAMBLA, Jarl. I hear they have similar tastes.
Do they have chicks covered in blood, preferably their own?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
No matter how weird a person you are, you'll always find weirder people on the Codex...

Kotario

Liturgist
I'm curious Jarl, after Bridget, what do you think about Poison?

poisonsfom8.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
trap 1 (trap) n.
1. A contrivance for catching and holding animals, as a concealed pit or a clamplike device that springs shut suddenly.
2. A stratagem for catching or tricking an unwary person.
3. A confining or undesirable circumstance from which escape or relief is difficult: fell into poverty's trap.
4. A device for sealing a passage against the escape of gases, especially a U-shaped or S-shaped bend in a drainpipe that prevents the return flow of sewer gas by means of a water barrier.
5. Sports
a. A device that hurls clay pigeons into the air in trapshooting.
b. A land hazard or bunker on a golf course; a sand trap.
c. traps A measured length of roadway over which electronic timers register the speed of a racing vehicle, such as a dragster.
6. Baseball; See web.
7. Sports
a. A defensive strategy or play, as in basketball or hockey, in which two or more defenders converge on an offensive player shortly after the player gains possession of the ball or puck.
b. The act of trapping a soccer ball.
8. Football A running play in which the ball carrier advances through a hole in the defensive line created by allowing a defensive lineman to penetrate the backfield.
9. A light two-wheeled carriage with springs.
10. A trapdoor.
11. Music; Percussion instruments, such as snare drums and cymbals, especially in a jazz band.
12. Slang; The human mouth.

Anaglyph

Novice
Ahzaruuk said:
What the hell are traps? :?

See picture of Bridget on previous page. Notice Bridget looks like a cute girl. Notice comment revealing that he's in fact a boy. See motivational poster. Hot Asian girl in said motivational poster is actually a hot Asian boy (actually there's some doubt about that, I believe, but it's not really relevant here). Read the definition of the word "trap" that Jasede posted. Now string it all together and what do you get?

Solomon Doone

Novice
Anaglyph said:
Ahzaruuk said:

See picture of Bridget on previous page. Notice Bridget looks like a cute girl. Notice comment revealing that he's in fact a boy. See motivational poster. Hot Asian girl in said motivational poster is actually a hot Asian boy (actually there's some doubt about that, I believe, but it's not really relevant here). Read the definition of the word "trap" that Jasede posted. Now string it all together and what do you get?

This small piece of evidence finally confirms that there are indeed no women on the internet.

Fez

Erudite
The best you can hope for is that if you ever go to prison you'll be sharing your cell with trap like that rather than Big Bubba. Remember it doesn't count if you are just prison gay.

Fez

Erudite
I'm not sure if seeing a banner advert for 4chan is even worse than prison rape.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Norek said:
Any way you could upload Angel Stomp Future and Hunting Party or at the very least, direct me to a site where I could read the rest?

Here's The Hunting Party, find the other stuff yourself. Where? Many of the larger torrent sites (I use Demonoid and Z-Cult FM) have comic sections, and Direct Connect (ApexDC++ is a pretty decent client) has a quite a few comic hubs*.

*I'm usually online as GobbleTrouble in the decent ones. Drop me a line if you see me surfing the data stream.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Anaglyph said:
Ahzaruuk said:

Lemme see if I have it... Traps are guys who look like hot girls and are designed to get guys to jack off to them?

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
You see, there is this boy. You actually don't know he's a boy, he looks quite feminine. You get a hard-on, and have hot dreams with "her". Later you discover that "she" is he!

Then you chop your dick off out of shame. Is it that hard?

Fez

Erudite
It'll be all the worse if he only discovers it while between the sheets.

A_Leftist_Pig?

Scholar
Possibly Retarded
I'll expose what a tarp is and how to tarp pplz if you do not get the hell out of my thread!! Plus I'll try to get you that Jesus you want.

Fez

Erudite
A_Leftist_Pig? said:
I'll expose what a tarp is and how to tarp pplz if you do not get the hell out of my thread!! Plus I'll try to get you that Jesus you want.

itsatarpwh5.jpg

A_Leftist_Pig?

Scholar
Possibly Retarded
-Feels as he has killed this thread-

I'm sorry for ruining the best thread ever! Won't happen again, please forgive me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom