Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Cthulhu said:
You see, there is this boy. You actually don't know he's a boy, he looks quite feminine. You get a hard-on, and have hot dreams with "her". Later you discover that "she" is he!

Then you chop your dick off out of shame. Is it that hard?
Ah...Got it. :lol:

Dpayne

Scholar
Cthulhu said:
You see, there is this boy. You actually don't know he's a boy, he looks quite feminine. You get a hard-on, and have hot dreams with "her". Later you discover that "she" is he!

Then you chop your dick off out of shame. Is it that hard?

You could always just embrace your discovery and sashay out that closet door. It's alright if you love little boys, god only hates you a little bit.

Zomg

Arbiter
It's neat when people on alien forums hate RPG Codex for total strawman reasons (THAY WANT TO HAVE TO POOP IN RPGS LOL!?) and then good nerds come here and are all hey these guys don't want to poop??? and then Stockholm syndrome love ensues. It would be sad if the guy on every forum on the internet that hates RPG Codex with all of his little heart communicated one of the many legitimate reasons to do so.

Top Hat

Scholar
So, BethSoft has a lot of experience with this sort of game. The only thing that they really lack is that they've never made a Fallout game. But then again, no one has.

Okay...

Dpayne

Scholar
Rita Repulsa is pretty scary.

threadstillhere.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Zomg said:
It's neat when people on alien forums hate RPG Codex for total strawman reasons (THAY WANT TO HAVE TO POOP IN RPGS LOL!?) and then good nerds come here and are all hey these guys don't want to poop??? and then Stockholm syndrome love ensues. It would be sad if the guy on every forum on the internet that hates RPG Codex with all of his little heart communicated one of the many legitimate reasons to do so.

Legitimate reasons? Like, shocking newbies with tubgirl links?
Or, Volourn?
I guess that one counts.

Ixthia

Novice
Dpayne said:
Rita Repulsa is pretty scary.

I just noticed after all these years, she has the metallic tits of eye-poking death much like Xena the Warrior Princess does. Scary indeed, I wouldn't want to get my eyes or mouth anywhere near those weapons.

Ixthia said:
I just noticed after all these years, she has the metallic tits of eye-poking death much like Xena the Warrior Princess does.

Pretty sure that Xena's armor is much rounder, and thus better.

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist
It's Frank Miller's Electra: Assassin. Awesome art from Bill Sienkiewhatever.
Why Nico only posts in comic nook page responses now is a mystery for the ages.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Cimmerian Nights said:
It's Frank Miller's Electra: Assassin. Awesome art from Bill Sienkiewhatever.

Slow Dancer, more like. Published in issue #34 of Epic Illustrated.

hahgoodfungb4.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom