Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda fans hate Mothership Zeta

Multi-headed Cow

Talonfire said:
(which she dubs as "needlessly cluttered and complicated")
I guess that's one way of looking at it.

ElectricOtter

So, Bethduh finally shat something out so vile, so stinky that not even fanbois would eat it up.

Took those fagburgers long enough.

Levi King

Novice
What? No dramatic cutscene before killing the Captain? THIS IS MADNESS.

larp.jpg

MADNESS

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Data4 said:
I hear Princess Stomper is just as bad as, if not worse than, Summer. Anything conclusive on that?

I was banned before PS became a moderator, but one thing's for sure: that girl creeps me the fuck out. Whenever Todd or Pete is mentioned she falls into this creepy, creepy stalker tone.

Suckling Bethesda balls is a natural prerequisite to becoming a BGSF mod, but Stomper takes it to the next level. *shudders*

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Unkillable Cat said:
I think that the first post of the Beththread explains why the thread hasn't been locked yet. The OP there gives MZ a 4/5.
If you gave FO3 10/10 off the bat, then went on to flame it in the actual review body... would they ban you outright or would they get confused and self-destruct? (They being Summer, PS, and whoever else.)
Chefe said:
They've actually gotten a whole lot better, albeit slowly, after the Oblivion high. The intelligence quota there has at least tripled since the release of Daggerfall for free.
0.5 x 3 = 1.5 << 120

xuerebx

Erudite
Talonfire said:
I was genuinely surprised by MZ's reception at the Bethesda forums; usually they operate on the belief that everything Bethesda related is pure gold.

Then you haven't been on the other sections of the forum, such as the ES General Discussion, Morrowind General Discussion, Lore Discussion and Past Games.

Talonfire

Scholar
Brother None said:
Data4 said:
I hear Princess Stomper is just as bad as, if not worse than, Summer. Anything conclusive on that?

I was banned before PS became a moderator, but one thing's for sure: that girl creeps me the fuck out. Whenever Todd or Pete is mentioned she falls into this creepy, creepy stalker tone.

Suckling Bethesda balls is a natural prerequisite to becoming a BGSF mod, but Stomper takes it to the next level. *shudders*

How anyone could admire Pete Hines to that level is beyond me. It is beyond disturbing; it's probably part of Hines' latest plot for gaming market domination.

Then you haven't been on the other sections of the forum, such as the ES General Discussion, Morrowind General Discussion, Lore Discussion and Past Games.

I have, I just don't frequent them mostly because of the problem I mentioned above. There are a few people who angrily speak out against Bethesda (mostly for Oblivion), but they're actually a minority.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
You know the sad fuckin' thing? That's the first real woman to feature on the Codex in ages. Annie doesn't count, cuz, she's more of a game designer than a woman.

Don't even fucking start, Trannies, I'm telling you just once.

Volkens

Novice

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom