Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda fans hate Mothership Zeta

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Those Closians.

Elzair

Cipher
We should hire some Lithuanian Hitmen (a.k.a. L1THU4N14N H1TM3N) to take them out.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
poocolator said:
Those false metals. Damn them and their sketchy electron counts.

Good one :)

We should hire some southernmost Baltic state persons available for contract hire (a.k.a. L1THU4N14N H1TM3N) to take them out.

U R A FUNNY GUY

Luzur

Good Sir
now i know why Summers is always going on about driving trucks and whatnot.

shes a lumberjack in canada.

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist
She's a fucking piece of work that one. I love that pic, it doesn't even need photoshopping.

But what's the fuss about Bethesda disenfranchising it's new fanbase? This is par for the course, if anything they've only accelerated the process. MW pissed off the DF fans. OB pissed off the MW fans. FO3 pissed off any self respecting FO fans. Now this shite pisses of the new breed of pew pew FO3 fans?

Bethesda burning off their fanbase bi-annually is like a rite of passage for these kids.

Bethesda are like pedophiles, once you hit puberty, they lose interest in you as they focus on the upcoming batch of munchkins to molest.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Luzur said:
shes a lumberjack in canada.
Hey now, careful. I happen to appreciate Canadians, and Canadian lumberjacks by association. Let's pretend she's an angry American trucker's wife.
Cimmerian Nights said:
Bethesda are like pedophiles, once you hit puberty, they lose interest in you as they focus on the upcoming batch of munchkins to molest.
This here is sig material :)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Operation Anchorage was bad enough. I cannot believe it took them this long to realize DLCs are horrible compared to the original game.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
RK47 said:
Operation Anchorage was bad enough. I cannot believe it took them this long to realize DLCs are horrible compared to the original game.

The DLCs really were pathetic. Broken Steel was one of the shittiest first person shooters I've ever had the misfortune of playing.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
She's a lumberjack and she's OK! She mods all night and she eats all day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom