Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bethesda goes FOBOS on Fallout 3 discussion

plin

Liturgist
Seven said:
Wow, that's creative; I'll have to remember it the next time I crawl off your mum. :lol:

You're just as creative I see. But still, mom (or mum, OMG LOLERS) jokes are shit compared to "shut the fuck up dick lips".

I'll edit in a fuck in there for some more sass. :wink:

Voss

Erudite
Aw. The controsversy went away before it really got started. Thats no fun.

And, plin, you are officially the most boring troll ever. Even on the rare occasions you actually have a point, your lack of personality sucks the very soul out of the discussion.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I like plin. He's the parsley thingy on the side of a steak dinner. He may not be full of beefy goodness, or starchy filling like the potato, but he adds a splash of color with his leafy greenness.

Talorc

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:
.... third, if you want to see some wacky FO3 ideas, click here.

OMG OMG OMG OMG - those ideas are so kewl!!!

My vote is so for the Librarian wife that gets wilder as she levels up!! :twisted:

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Duodenum said:
It was a waste of bandwidth and off-topic (these forums ARE on elderscrolls.com, not fallout3.com or even bethsoft.com). I'm sure that, eventually, there'll be official Fallout 3 boards from Bethesda.

Correction: it was a waste of nadwidth supported by Bethesda. They were specially created for people who wanted to discuss Fallout. The above seems to suggest that the threads had no reason to be there, when that is not true.

plin

Liturgist
sheesh, from the tubgirl pic poops sent in a pm to me to this, I'm feeling the love.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"sheesh, from the tubgirl pic poops sent in a pm to me to this, I'm feeling the love."

Nah. It just means youa re part of the fabric of the Codex now. We've all gotten Tubgirl at least once. :D

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Volourn said:
Nah. It just means youa re part of the fabric of the Codex now. We've all gotten Tubgirl at least once. :D

... i didn't. BASTARDS!!!

Then again i saw it so often out of the site that it doesn't really matter. Unless the Codex version is a chromium foil, autographed version?

Transcendent One

Liturgist
I am suddenly feeling very unnoticed and very outsider-ish. Damn someone send me a tubgirl :!:

I just hope I don't get the same sick feeling looking at it the second time.

Edit: Okay actually no, no I don't want it!!!

Reklar

Liturgist
I already witnessed Pooperscooper's linking that picture and I have to say, it's in character for him to post something like that. The fact that I nearly vomited once I realized what it was is beside the point. I think. The only question that remains is whether or not that's a self-portrait or just some dirty picture he found. :lol:

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Eldar

Novice
Hahahahaha

It's the ol' fightin' fire with fire method. Hey, sounds like the plans good ol' Interplay had. After all, we should write off the community and come out swinging. I mean, come on! You have to be kidding! Try to work with the community who would be the best resource for spreading the good word about the game? NAAAAAW, we can't do that!

Good God, it's truly the "fight fire with fire" method. How the hell does that work on the internet?

RGE

Liturgist
I suppose that if the community in this case didn't include a handful of spammers and/or flamers, none of the moderators would have gotten fed up. But I suppose that there is a logic to the spamming of the same opinion over and over, because if they devs are stupid enough to pay attention to stuff like that, then they are probably stupid enough to first have decided to make FO3 all wrong, and then stupid enough to need hints from a spammer. :roll:

I've seen that tubgirl once, in a quoted reply to DarkUnderlord's censored (the tubgirl link was removed) but hilarious post about buying his shit. It still brings me tears of laughter. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom