Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Still can't reroll.
Clearing cache didn't work? What browser are you using?
I had to clear cache each time to reroll. I have Firefox. Now, I am facing this problem.
1657278580523.png

My waifu is super compressed and narrow. I am running the site on ropulos 's code, so maybe that's the issue? Any ideas?

EDIT: It definitely is, please fix.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
button rating is broke, multiple times when i try to open to choose a rating it simple choose to rate brofist. Also remove that shit option that now appears on youtube videos to watch then while u scroll, that shit gets on the way of other site features.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Also remove that shit option that now appears on youtube videos to watch then while u scroll, that shit gets on the way of other site features.
Are you sure it's not caused by a browser addon or something else unrelated to the forum software?

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
nope.
unknown.png

Appears when passing mouse over youtube and other video related embed.
It's not a page element. It's your browser generating that. As far as I'm aware, there's no way to instruct the browser to stop generating that PiP button. I'd like to be proven wrong though.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
So minor complaint but a personal annoyance: any chance we can reenable ratings given?
Assuming it has actuallly been removed and not shifted somewhere else and I'm just too low IQ to realise where.

Frequently i'd come across a meme image or some funny link, give it a rating and search for it a few days later to share with people. Now that i can no longer see what i rated funny or clown world it makes tracking down these posts a lot harder since in fast moving threads they get buried hard.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
latest activity on your profile page.

It's not a page element. It's your browser generating that. As far as I'm aware, there's no way to instruct the browser to stop generating that PiP button. I'd like to be proven wrong though.
Haven't had that before, started happening 1 week ago or so, don't remember updating my browse.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
btw can we stats page back? u know the one with how many posts you made in forums. this is what it looks like rn:
Ye9Nfhu.png

i liek seeing my high scores. lets me know im winning.

Grimlorn

Arcane
nope.
unknown.png

Appears when passing mouse over youtube and other video related embed.
It has to be something to do with the new website because it wasn't on the old website and I'm using an old Chrome browser that has been discontinued, so not a new update on browser end.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
It's got something to do with how the embed's outer container thinks it has zero area. That's why that PiP icon displays out of the embed and not inside it on the right.

Grimlorn

Arcane
It's got something to do with how the embed's outer container thinks it has zero area. That's why that PiP icon displays out of the embed and not inside it on the right.
Yeah I tried to disable the element, but it's apart of the whole youtube embed. I also googled it a bit and found another xenforo 2 forum talking about it like the feature was a positive. It may be this way by design with Xenforo 2 and Youtube. I just don't know why you'd want a PIP option sticking out all the time. Never ever use it and I'd be surprised if anyone really uses it, especially for the internet.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
I just don't know why you'd want a PIP option sticking out all the time. Never ever use it and I'd be surprised if anyone really uses it, especially for the internet.
I don't, but trying to fix it will probably make some obscure embed types spaz out, now or some time after embedded website/addon/xenforo gets upgraded. There are also other way more pressing forum and general site-related issues being taken care of on a daily basis (yes, including the rating sort order issue).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom