Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News BG2 Remake

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
FeelTheRads said:
The BG remake for NWN2 is coming along pretty nicely:

Oh great, port a game done in bad engine to a shitty engine.
Fixed it for you.

denizsi

Arcane
Arcanoix said:
denizsi said:
Don't worry, people. They will never finish it. They'll probably release a "demo" a few years from now, then they may decide to switch to Dragon Age 2, and eventually call it quits "due to real life".

I hate modders, I really do. Fucking degenerate subhumans that need to be put out. All they ever produce is useless shit. Tons of it.

Aren't you the one using some open license toolset or some shit to make something none of us nor anyone on Earth will ever play? What does that make you?

And might I add, this project has been worked on since, what? December 2009? And there hasn't been an update since??

It doesn't matter if it's updated. My concern was performance.

Melcar

Arcane
God fucking dammit. How did I miss this? Fucking sucks all manner of shit. I mean, I knew it would inevitably happen, but shit man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom