Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bioware adds homo sex to mass effect 3

Kitako

Arcane
Hoping to get in a collector edition a Gaider-shaped dildo

I.C. Wiener

Educated
CorpseZeb said:
Big Nick Digger said:
Happy to confirm #ME3 supports wider options for love interests incl. same-sex for m&f chars, reactive to how you interact w/them in-game.

:lol:

But is this unrealistic of some sort (apart from general quality of me series)? If we consider “whore” characters to be realistic touch in games, the same goes for different sex preferences. Btw... what 'bout Fallout 2...
It's unrealistic because by the time ME takes place scientists will have found a way to cure homosexuality

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Tel Velothi said:
85% Oblivion mods included really, I mean really perverted stuff. Hopefully they won't dissapoint target audience.
Oblivion "canine companion" mod

CorpseZeb

Learned
I.C. Wiener said:
It's unrealistic because by the time ME takes place scientists will have found a way to cure homosexuality

Yeah... you are probably right. Same goes for atheism, liberalism, bike raiding and fishing.

Ps. Anyway, your idea would be an excellent story for the game, something like 1984'ish or Brave New World'ish.

Multi-headed Cow

RWCzH.jpg

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Multi-headed Cow said:

This... this is so BAD, it's fucking glorious! They're fucking their own game! :yeah: I'm happy. They deserve to be canned.

CorpseZeb

Learned
That post of Jennifer B. can't be real. I'm sure its not real. Hey, Multi-headed Cow, sir, please give us a Link.

Ps. 'cause they can't be that stupid...

Multi-headed Cow

CorpseZeb said:
That post of Jennifer B. can't be real. I'm sure its not real. Hey, Multi-headed Cow, sir, please give us a Link.

Ps. 'cause they can't be that stupid...
Haven't got a link since I only saw the picture. 90% confident it's fake though. My initial reaction was to believe it too because Bioware is that god damn terrible.

I checked her profile, it doesn't say she's done any work with ME3, only DA2. Also says she's on maternity leave. I don't really think she's working on ME3.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
You faggots! Where's my Chakwas romance you fuckers!

Catering to the prepubescent teens.

Catering to the alien fetishists.

Catering to the faggots.

BUT WHERE'S THE CATERING TO THE MILF LOVERS??

You get to bend over Garrus, Mordin and Wrex but can you tap Chakwas' sweet ass? CAN YOU??? FUCK NO!!!

Hobo Elf

Arcane
commie said:
You faggots! Where's my Chakwas romance you fuckers!

Catering to the prepubescent teens.

Catering to the alien fetishists.

Catering to the faggots.

BUT WHERE'S THE CATERING TO THE MILF LOVERS??

You get to bend over Garrus, Mordin and Wrex but can you tap Chakwas' sweet ass? CAN YOU??? FUCK NO!!!

Future DLC.

CorpseZeb

Learned
Multi-headed Cow said:
Haven't got a link since I only saw the picture. 90% confident it's fake though. My initial reaction was to believe it too because Bioware is that god damn terrible.

Yeah, that was just too crazy disrespectful to both (or more) sexual preferences...

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I don't know...I saw an opening for real LUV there during that drinking session. Thought that Bio actually handled that intimacy with surprising understatement and class. Yes it was accidental and due to orders from above that 'grandma' was not to be fuckable, but still, they could have realised that it was this subtlety and slowburn that would make this the most satisfying of romances when eventually completed.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I'm surprised there's no video of the miranda sex scene with the doctor's face model swapped in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom