Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bioware adds homo sex to mass effect 3

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
GOTY 2012

Commander Xbox

Learned
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Bioware is a piece of shit company. When will these idiots learn catering to a deviant as fuck mutant forum (bioware social) will only result in shit game.

CorpseZeb

Learned
Haba said:
This makes absolutely no sense at all.

No longer can you safely pick the dialogue option to bro-fist your space bros, 'cuz that might actually lead to bro fisting bro.

Now, you know how to be like a female Shep... Why, as male, you find this... disturbing?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
CorpseZeb said:
Haba said:
This makes absolutely no sense at all.

No longer can you safely pick the dialogue option to bro-fist your space bros, 'cuz that might actually lead to bro fisting bro.

Now, you know how to be like a female Shep... Why, as male, you find this... disturbing?

Proving my point, proving my point.

Can't bro-fist as femshep. Not safe. Xenos will try to fuck. Will try to fuck xenos.

CorpseZeb

Learned
Haba said:
Proving my point, proving my point.

... which is valid point since Cinderella and noone especially bothers... Now, when no one is safe from fisting by Sheps, problem suddenly arising...

Ovg

Cipher
I just want lesbians. They can keep their gay in their "fatty orgy club" aka production team.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Hmm, I wonder if we'll get news like this in 2020 about tranny-crossdresser sex in Mass Effect 15. I can't wait to see what combinations they can come up with in the future.

(Not that I particularly mind this news, but still, curious to see where it ends.)

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Lets just hope they don't push you to the homosexual path like in DA2."

You aren't pushed uinto anything of the sort. If you were a homo in DA2 it was 100% your choice. C&C, biatch!

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Sulimo said:
Hmm, I wonder if we'll get news like this in 2020 about tranny-crossdresser sex in Mass Effect 15. I can't wait to see what combinations they can come up with in the future.

mondblut

Arcane
Pfft, playing ass effect is a digital equivalent of sucking a nigger cock anyway. Adding some buttfuck cutscenes on top won't make you any more of a faggot you already were by the virtue of installing it.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Such strong principles! Such unyielding morals!

Have you played Drakensang 1/2? Is it any good?

mondblut

Arcane
Only 1. Game mechanics are fine, but combat engine atrocious and much of encounter design appalling (such as a four-level dungeon populated exclusively by giant rats, trololo). Areas getting locked after you are done with them are unexcusable. But it's not that there is much to choose from; between Drakensang and NWN2 there is hardly anything else this decade that can be designated as an RPG and yet had more than 2 neckbeards working on it.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I tried the Drakensang 1 demo but thought it sucked. I'm playing the German Am Fluss Der Zeit (Drakensang 2) demo now and it's... better. And I read areas don't close off and keep offering new side-quests as you progress.

The encounter design in the demo is best summarized as "Giant Rats", though. Damnit. The combat system it terrible, too.

But you're right, slim pickings. I might just have to get it just because it's German, has a "complicated" character system (HAH) and isn't made by Bioware.

CorpseZeb

Learned
Clockwork Knight said:
^a quick glance to the thread names yields the answer, o mysterious stranger

Are you... are you, sir, suggesting is something fishy... erm I mean... dicky... going here?! A very disturbing thought!

Orgasm

Barely Literate
I for one am waiting for the addition of nice ass penetration scenes!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom