Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare: RPGs Are Becoming "Less Relevant"

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"It's funny how, Bioware, since they stopped making RPGs, became less relevant."

HTF are they 'less relevant' when they have more success now then they ever did before. ME2, DA1, and DA2 are BIO's most sold games and the most recent. Not exactly irrelevant. LMAO

dAMISHITCORE: HTF is that second pic better than the ME one/ LMFAO The first one is better in every magnable fuckin' way. Way more pleasing to the eye, gooda ccess to info, not as ahrd to read (not that the second one is dififuclt to rea dbut it's definitely more blurry), etc. ETC.

FFS You Codexers are such tools.

Captain Shrek

I am playing blood-bowl and its 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better RPG than DA2.

By a fat margin.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
capitan ogre I find that I have to respect your opinion on that just as much as I respect Volourn's, which is plenty altogether I assure you

damicore

Augur
Volourn said:
"It's funny how, Bioware, since they stopped making RPGs, became less relevant."

HTF are they 'less relevant' when they have more success now then they ever did before. ME2, DA1, and DA2 are BIO's most sold games and the most recent. Not exactly irrelevant. LMAO

dAMISHITCORE: HTF is that second pic better than the ME one/ LMFAO The first one is better in every magnable fuckin' way. Way more pleasing to the eye, gooda ccess to info, not as ahrd to read (not that the second one is dififuclt to rea dbut it's definitely more blurry), etc. ETC.

FFS You Codexers are such tools.

You're wrong. Go play your uggly 13 year old oriented RPGs.
Some art lessons would also come in handy.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
HOW DARE YOU REFER TO FALLOUT as 'uggly 13 year old oriented RPG'.

That's disgusting how you besmirch such an awesome RPG!

damicore

Augur
Volourn said:
HOW DARE YOU REFER TO FALLOUT as 'uggly 13 year old oriented RPG'.

That's disgusting how you besmirch such an awesome RPG!

I'd like to give the first fallouts a shot again, I remember having a good time with them when I didn't get what they really were about back there in the 90's.
But the new fallouts like "new vegas" was it? That's a shame to those beautiful pixel galores I played in windows 95.
Uggly as fuck and looks like another try to make COD gamers deviate a little from the FPS genre.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom