Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl LE release date announced

ok, after this i'm not going to trust nforce anymore.

i bought this just two days ago ._.

Multi-headed Cow

Berekän said:
Multi-headed Cow said:
Dear pirates, please work faster as for the last few days I've had a burning desire to drink some beer and play some Blood Bowl and would rather play LE than my vanilla edition.

Love,
~Multi-headed Cow

1291007186.trivium.nfo.png
Unfortunately I didn't look at this thread or check the torrents in a week+, but I did finally see that. :love:

Dirk Diggler

Scholar
I hope the people who are bragging about pirating the game have fun playing against a computer and never managing to get beyond a novice level of play.

Multi-headed Cow

Actually I do have fun since even though I bought vanilla Blood Bowl I never played it multiplayer either.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Dirk Diggler said:
I hope the people who are bragging about pirating the game have fun playing against a computer and never managing to get beyond a novice level of play.
It looks like someone is bitching about free copies.
I wouldn't like to use my single player team for multiplayer matches. It would break immersion. And when I'd want to do multiplayer match, there is a fan made online version that is available free of charge.

Castanova

Prophet
Fumbbl is indeed pretty awesome. I've gone online with Blood Bowl: LE several times and have been unable to get a single game going. With Fumbbl, I get a game within about 5 minutes. The graphics aren't next-gen but it's actually much easier to see what's going on. Plus, the new FFB client (in beta but you can play it anyway) is upgraded and uses LRB 6.

It's great. I don't think I'm going to use BB:LE again unless there's another league "season" started here on the Codex.

grotsnik

Arcane
Castanova said:
Fumbbl is indeed pretty awesome. I've gone online with Blood Bowl: LE several times and have been unable to get a single game going.

That doesn't sound right. Are you using Matchmaking? I don't think I can think of a time when I couldn't find an opponent in one of the public leagues.

Castanova

Prophet
Yep, I'm using Matchmaking. I've tried Auld and Nagg. I'm in GMT -5 so I'm guessing most players are asleep by the time I'm trying to get a game. There are always people chatting but my teams are TV ~1000 and most people seem to have higher TV teams at this point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom