Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Bloodborne 2 (probably)

Momock

Augur
The only Tenchu game FromSoftware developed was that downloadable top-down XBawks game Shadow Assault :decline:
Nope. Fatal Shadows for PS2 is by Fromsoftware (and it's super hard compared to Wrath of Heaven.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Just like they slapped Miyazaki's name on DS3.
I was under the impression that DaS3 was all Miyazaki.

Putting aside the fact the game fucking sucks it has also two co-directors mentioned in the credits. Whereas Bloodborne just Miyazaki. And both games were developed at the same time. But I might be completely wrong and Miyazaki could've spent equal time on both.

:prosper:

Last edited:

Felix

Arcane
Looks like tenchu to me. pseudo old japanese writing on the parchment. shadow may refer to ninja and 'die twice' sounds like a james bond title.

bert

Arcane
Personally I hope it's not Bloodborne 2. If it is though I'm hoping they'll be taking it to a new setting but same-ish mechanics, which judging by the parchment it seems like that's their plan.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The only Tenchu game FromSoftware developed was that downloadable top-down XBawks game Shadow Assault :decline:
Nope. Fatal Shadows for PS2 is by Fromsoftware (and it's super hard compared to Wrath of Heaven.

No, it's not. Fatal Shadows was developed by K2, like Wrath of Heaven.

Fromsoft published it and ported it to PSP. It's not very hard to check this info.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Personally I hope it's not Bloodborne 2. If it is though I'm hoping they'll be taking it to a new setting but same-ish mechanics, which judging by the parchment it seems like that's their plan.

This. Not a big fan of anything smacking of victorianism. Anyway...

"More news in the next 12 months."

Seems we can calm our tits and focus on here and now for now. It's still a long, long way off.

Hyperion

Arcane
Parchment also looks like it was stuck against a wall with a... flathead screw driver? Machinery and Blood screams Bloodborne, but I do agree with you, From needs to not franchise every game they make, even if they're mechanically similar.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Honestly, fuck rumours by this point. There was a sure fire, solid-as-a-rock rumour about a Bloodborne PC port in spring 2020. And we got jackshit.

Fuck rumours.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom