Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Borderlands - More like boring..er..lands.

Monocause

Arcane
I'm very much in on a Borderlands co-op. Any class will do though I've played almost only as Sniper. Haven't played much of this game actually as I haven't any friends at all who have this game.

Well then, we've got three peeps already, including MD. One more to go. A word of caution: I'd rather not play soldier or berserker this time, doesn't suit my preferred playstyle.

PS, Hump: the pirate version works online.

Gragt should be up too, him and me talked about this recently. By the way, I'd rather no one would play berserker, I hate his screams. :lol: But I will suffer if need be. Though even if classes repeat, we can still build them in different ways.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Hehe, I can go berserker and lay waste to my enemies with only my fists and hear the lamentations of their women, I have only tried him once. Give me a shout in the codex group (I'm Cenilix) or announce particular dates here.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Just pick what you want and I'll get the class left. Played Siren last time and it was fun enough.

Monocause

Arcane
I should be able to start playing with you guys either tomorrow night (I'll probably be home around midnight CET) or on sunday.

Are we going to coordinate on skype or steam (as I suppose Hump meant a steam group)? I don't have steam installed but I can grab it.

And I really suggest trying playing by the limited sidequest rule. This game is much better when you're underleveled and underequipped.

Monocause

Arcane
Ah damn. Full house ? :(

Seems like it, though stay tuned, maybe one of us will resign before we start or some of us would be up for a concurrent playthrough with a different class. Are you a Eurofag though? We're all European so if you're in the Americas or Asia it'd be hard to play together.

Humppaleka

Cipher
I'm ready when you are, both nights are fine. Skype and Steam are both a go, though Steam voice chat is always lagging a few secs if we intend to do voice chat.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Ah damn. Full house ? :(

Seems like it, though stay tuned, maybe one of us will resign before we start or some of us would be up for a concurrent playthrough with a different class. Are you a Eurofag though? We're all European so if you're in the Americas or Asia it'd be hard to play together.

UK. You guys have fun though. I'm new to the game, so I don't want to take anyone's spot.

Monocause

Arcane
I'm ready when you are, both nights are fine. Skype and Steam are both a go, though Steam voice chat is always lagging a few secs if we intend to do voice chat.

I don't think any of us is really into VC, besides, I've only got a studio mic and it's too sensitive to work reliably for gaming purposes.

Well I got it reinstalled, did all the additional tweaking and stuff so if I ain't getting to play tonight after all this hard work I'll... have to play something else then.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Let's see some other day then, I really hope we get to play this game.

If someone does not absolutely want Berserker I'll grab him. And I also support the "limited side-quests" -rule.

Monocause

Arcane
Sorry bros, got home just now and frankly I'm totally wasted. Will play tomorrow (or rather today ie sunday).

Monocause

Arcane
I'm online now, would shoot for fun. Waiting on Skype for you guys to show up. I see MD's there - Gragt? Hump?

Hump, my skype name is monocause, text me when you're OL

Monocause

Arcane
Guys, I'm really sorry but I won't make it today, got some work to do and would be up to play around 1-2 AM and MD said that it's not an option so I'm out.

Monocause

Arcane
I think I can. I'll try to finish whatever shit I've to do ASAP and drop a line when I'm available.

Monocause

Arcane
Shit, I see that one of my most obnoxious traits is spilling out even online. I promise I'll try to be available at a reasonable hour. Try hard, seriously.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Hurr as it's almost a month since Monocause has been on the 'Dex I think it's safe to assume we could gather a new group for this. Anyone interested anymore? I know I am.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom