Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt drama incoming!

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Those are some of the worst implants ever, holy shit.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
but a hepler also has 9001 pounds

something is wrong with this keyboard, my post approved itself before I could finish typing

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Only Steam game she has is free TF2?!?! Major turn-off.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
bitch has her priorities str8

I'm trying to resist the urge to try to make this into some sort of mini-dilemma through clever manipulation of posters made possible by the tagging system

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
sean said:
Thanks for violating my privacy. I asked nicely for you to help me with my problem, do I need to go at it with you?
Told him he's a drama queen and it's his own fault. Let's see what comes of it, if anything.

DraQ

Arcane
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/sean.15092/

This user has just sent me a PM.

I really want this thread removed from your site: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/sad-shit-to-laugh-at.53299/

I hope you agree to take this thread down.

It's a new account with 0 posts, so he probably has some reason to be incredibly butthurt about this.

Will he post in that thread, or even here in site feedback, and offer us some delicious butthurt drama? Only time will tell!
Well, I think we all agree that he is free to want whatever he wants.
:smug:

Secretninja

Cipher
What causes disgust, the ugly chick or the pathetic loser willing to buy a random internet stranger a free video game in an attempt to... wtf did he think that would accomplish anyway?

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Shame on you all, making fun of the retarded kid and getting fooled by some fake account.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This has developed beautifully. This "sean" guy is either a masterful troll, or he really has some psychological problems.
Considering the fact that he hasn't made a single public post here and just talked to me via PM, I suspect he's really that disturbed.

Enjoy:

sean said:
"Well, that's what you get for asking a retarded question about a 2-year-old thread. We don't delete threads on the Codex, and you could just have left it alone... it's all your own fault, drama queen. :smug:"

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rules-of-the-codex-enhanced-edition-2012.70110/

Super ModeratorsWe currently have one Super Moderator who (if I set it up right) has the power to moderate all forums. That is JarlFrank. If you have an issue with a thread and you're not sure who to harass about it / you have but nothing happened, he should be your port of call.

I have an internet problem sir. I would rather wipe away this shame and resolve this situation than start shit or throw insults on the RPGCodex forum which I don't think would solve my issue. I asked you because I don't have access over the thread. You're a MODERATOR. You're supposed to control and regulate the forum. If you would have just said no, I would have just walked away. But you've made this worse.

I just want my problem resolved sir. Stop fueling it. Keep this issue cool or I will fight back.

JarlFrank said:
Oh wow, threats over the internet. Why is it an issue to you, anyway? This thread is two fucking years old so what's the point of having it removed? The chance of anyone seeing it was minimal, and how did you even find it? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask the uploader of the video to remove it?

And yeah, I'm this forum's main moderator, and I'm supposed to keep it clean and tidy. But that does not include removing threads because someone is offended; if that was usual in the Codex, GD would be an empty forum.

It appears that you are not very well-informed about this forum's culture. Creating internet drama by laughing at stupid retards who get easily offended isn't a thing we discourage, it is a thing we thrive upon. Some stupid retard going all BAWWWW over a girl he met in a fucking game is something we point and laugh at without showing the slightest sense of pity. If you are this person in the video, it's your own fucking fault that people laugh at you because you're so fucking pathetic.

And then, you suddenly decide that this thread should be removed because for some reason you have become very butthurt. Well, tough luck, bro. You're an idiot and it's your own fault people laugh at you. You expect that I'd remove the thread in order to make you feel better about yourself. Haha. No. If you knew anything about the Codex, you should have expected that I'd post this publically for everyone to see in order to create some more internet drama and have people laugh at what a pathetic loser you are. It's what we love to do over here.

If you don't want people to laugh at you, don't be a pathetic loser. Easy as that.

sean said:
I will give you one last chance to resolve this peacefully and make this right. I am fully aware of your site's behavior and I'm willing to wage war and take RPGCodex's bullshit if that will make me feel better. I believe this doesn't have to happen but you've drawn first blood. If you had not stirred my issue up, I wouldn't have to type this right now.

You can laugh at my infamous moment for all time but I know you've had your number of mistakes in your life online and offline. But you'll never tell me any of your slipups primarily because this is the internet and nobody recorded them against your will. My mind was stabbed by another Team Fortress user that I will never know. This user recorded me at my lowest point without my consent and uploaded it to Youtube. To answer your question, I've flagged this video dozens of times to no avail.

You have the option to be the good guy in this situation, JarlFrank. You can remove and extract this stake in my brain and heal my thinking and like you said earlier make me feel better. However, you appear to have a sadistic nature to your personality. Why do you choose to enjoy torture? Did something happen in your life? Or is it an issue of power?

Either way, if you choose NOT to help me with my problem, I have no choice but to torture you back. I can't let you stab me with no consequence. Your move.

JarlFrank said:
Heh, try me. There's little you could find out about me that the Codex doesn't already know, and I don't give a rat's arse about someone laughing at stupid shit I did in my youth. Heck, when I registered here, some of my first posts were quite crappy and I now consider them slightly embarrassing. But now, I laugh about what a douche I used to be and am glad that I changed for the better and just leave it behind. Can you do the same? Just accept that you did something embarrassing once, accept that people laughed at you, and just shrug it off and try to become less of an idiot instead of trying to erase all traces of it from the internet (which isn't possible anyway since this is the internet).

This video is two years old. Still being butthurt about it is not a sign of a strong personality. How about you just stop giving a fuck and move on with your life instead of dwelling on something embarrassing you once did over the internet? I bet you never had one of these moments when you got really really drunk, started to sniff and kiss a good female friend's feet, and loudly sung Manowar songs while awkwardly trying to headbang. I had. Nowadays, I laugh about it, and all my real life friends who witnessed it do, too, because it's just one of these stupid embarrassing things that you do when you're young. This embarrassing thing you did was over the internet and I guess that nobody you know in real life even knows about it, so why would you fucking care?

Just leave it be and man the fuck up instead of bitching about wanting to have a link to a video removed that shows some embarrassing conversation you had over an in-game voice chat 2 years ago. Being all whiny about it just embarrasses you even further. Accept that this video exists, some people had a laugh about it, and move on. This way, you're just begging for more internet drama to revolve around your person.

sean said:
Because your site condemns people for erratic motor skills and decision making (primarily caused by drugs and the environment), which makes your fucktarded site look like bullies, cowards, and weaklings. YOU MAN THE FUCK UP!

JarlFrank said:
Well, if you had enough sense and internet-savvy, you would realize that I'm actually trying to help you here, by teaching you a lesson. Had you asked someone on 4chan or a similarly disreputable place to remove a thread with a video, the video would already be a meme now and people all over the world would laugh at you. Now, after asking me to remove the thread and having that request posted publically and ridiculed, you hopefully have learned that it is better to let sleeping dogs lie instead of hoping for the benevolence of someone on the internet.

You see, this way I'm actually being the good guy, being rough with you but in consequence teaching you a lesson in order to keep you from making the same mistake again, with potentially more grievous results towards your own sanity. I'm the good guy in this whole thing, just like the Nazis were the good guys in WW2, just misunderstood by those who consider themselves their "victims", who do not realize that all the ill that has been done to them was for their greater good.
sean said:
It doesn't appear that you will choose to take down the thread and I don't feel like investing the next few days taking stabs at you, I don't think that would influence you to take down the thread, we would just hit each other repeticiously for a long amount of time but I want to ask, you mention sanity and the greater good, what do you have against overcoming burdens? Why do you believe every human being must be forced to be controlled by their demons/personal issues (the sleeping dogs) and when you chose to ridicule me, heat them up? You mentioned benevolence, if I AND ONLY I (well maybe more than 2 individuals such as CD, assume there is no other possible answer ever as well) had the power to turn your life around, to give you prosperity (or immortality even) you seriously would say "no"? If no, why do you not want personal (brain process) euphoria (instead of relying on chemicals)?
JarlFrank said:
I find it hilarious that this is such an important issue to you. Just think about it for a moment and you will realize that it is quite a trivial thing.

Removing the thread will not remove the video from the internet, and the thread was dead for 2 years anyway, so I don't even see a reason why you asked me in the first place - or how you even found that thread.

If that is really so important to you, then you have some serious problems and should go see a doctor. Seriously.

sean said:
Because it was hell before I sent you the message and it's still hell after. You only drove the stake deeper. Not everybody does what you did JarlFrank, some write me a PM with personal attacks. If it was ME, I would have helped you.

A clear relaxed mind usually doesn't need to smoke and drink. Are you sure you don't have a short circuit in your brain? Are you suffering yourself Frank? Is that why you and your buddies have devils and serpents all over your site? The way you guys handle the outside world is twisted. Y'all usually attack people who don't attack you and it's not just with valid criticism but your strikes are usually personal as well. The question is why do y'all usually stab when it comes to the emotion of love? Why do y'all choose to make people's lives miserable? Is it because you are? Why do yall usually speak loose and can't contain pessimistic thoughts (when you called me a loser)? Are you sure a traumatic experience didn't happen to you?

JarlFrank, I have some advice for you and your friends to get some of that exhaustion out of your mind. Stop playing RPGs. These types of video games are the most bothering and tiredsome games you can play. Stop going after people. The more people you taunt the more time and energy you have to dedicate.

I will contact Youtube after I send this. I would gain some respect for you if you at least did damage control with my situation but that's just more benevolence.

I wish you good luck with any problems in your life that may exist and I hope you enjoy your surroundings more. Good day to you sir.

JarlFrank said:
Oh wow. That was great. I really hope you're a troll because if you're not, there's something very wrong with you. :lol:

The one who has had a traumatic experience is probably you, because normal people don't take stuff on the internet this fucking seriously.
Please, go meet with a therapist and/or just get out of the internet, it would be better for your psyche. Apparently you cannot handle the internet... and if, as you said, you have recieved insulting PMs before, you didn't even learn anything from your online behaviour. So... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Only a professional psychiatrist can help you, pal. Stop taking everything so seriously.

So, yes, the guy seems to be genuinely emotionally disturbed. I even feel a little guilty because it's possible that by posting this all in this thread here, I might have ruined him completely.

Masterful troll or indeed very wrecked person? What do you think, Codex? Discuss!!

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
O_o

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom