Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt drama incoming!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/sean.15092/

This user has just sent me a PM.

I really want this thread removed from your site: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/sad-shit-to-laugh-at.53299/

I hope you agree to take this thread down.

It's a new account with 0 posts, so he probably has some reason to be incredibly butthurt about this.

Will he post in that thread, or even here in site feedback, and offer us some delicious butthurt drama? Only time will tell!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Absolutely creepy kid, should go to a professional right away, sort his issues out.
And not make it worse by posting anything on the web.

Phelot

Arcane
He's probably tracking down every link to the video and eliminating them. Jarl Frank is probably already dead.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Christ...the internet is the single worst thing that has ever befallen asspies.

The video has 300 000 views, yet he thinks he can do what Streisand couldn't.
He's only going get a bunch of 13 year old channers spamming this on /v/ and ED.

deus101

Dude, that's 3D Sex Villa 2. I "play" that. :smug:

creepy_old_man.gif

...Sorry Meltdown...

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
So... someone who puts up a video for the public to see, wants us to remove a thread about it? r00fles!

And damn, I thought this was going to be a topic about rex...

Stabwound

Arcane
Seems fishy. There are 2640 results for that video when you search for it on google, a good majority of them being forum threads on different forums. Plus codex doesn't even show up until like the 6th page of results. Weird.

On another note if you google the girl's name you can find her steam profile with a self photo. :smug:

deus101

Seems fishy. There are 2640 results for that video when you search for it on google, a good majority of them being forum threads on different forums. Plus codex doesn't even show up until like the 6th page of results. Weird.

On another note if you google the girl's name you can find her steam profile with a self photo. :smug:
The guy is an internet Asspie...I wouldn't be surprised if he's going through all of them.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
sorry, I can't be a bro and provide you with a direct link, but her username is in the video, google it... I don't want to directly cause another "dilemma" incident

but hey if I do it indirectly it's fine... it's [anti]toxicangel or some shit

also, the video was funny... what the fuck is a SO?

Cassidy

Arcane
sorry, I can't be a bro and provide you with a direct link, but her username is in the video, google it... I don't want to directly cause another "dilemma" incident

In this case it will be a forest of Waifus being slurped.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom