Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Callvote auto retardoing Anhaira topics

Callvote auto retardoing for Andhaira

• vote yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vote no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

User was nabbed fit

16i8ln9.gif

crufty

Arcane
banning people you don't like, find annoying or don't agree with is uncreative. I blame the oblivion immigration of 06 for this attempt at idiocracy.

personally, if I see IWD vs IWD2, I just don't bother reading the topic...

nik2008ofs

Scholar
WhiskeyWolf said:
Ok, if spammers (myself included) are retards then who is Andhaira? The saviour of Codex?

Neither Andhaira nor anyone else is defined by the attitude of other posters. The fact that spamming certain of his posts is unwarranted does not make him a good poster overall, after all the ill-will towards him does have a reason.

I just have seen the precious few legitimate topics he made spammed to death, and that is prejudice.

You state logical fallacies, and I end up semi-defending Andhaira. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Calis

Pensionado
For all the kids joining in now and not bothering to read page 1:
Dementia Praecox said:
God damn it people. Over half his threads are fine. Frankly, that's a far higher percentage than a lot of you other retards can brag about. Sure his posts read worse than Kraszu's most of the time, but he is genuinely interested in RPG's and has a bloody good taste. Even if that weren't the case, and he actually were the total clown he's hyped up to be
you clowns are just too god damn embarrassing. The only ones you manage to hang is your bloody selves, and with all these fucking kill-andhaira-now-threads you even manage to poke your selves with the famous stick. I mean, either be clever, or shut the fuck up.

You know, I hate his threads as much as you all do, but that's because I know the thread will be full of every other retard on this board, trying too hard to score those precious codex cool credits. This needs to stop. It's painful to watch.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
To all of "you" (thinking: *morons) who still for some strange reason think that Andhaira is "real" - for fuck sake, he's not a Spammer, Dumbfuck or any other "Moron"... he's an ALT who has a motive because I can't believe someone could be doing this for fun (the duration is just too long).

Ok, what I want to know is why would someone do this? Can someone smart tell me this because I'm not knowledgeable enough...

Dementia Praecox said:
God damn it people. Over half his threads are fine. Frankly, that's a far higher percentage than a lot of you other retards can brag about. Sure his posts read worse than Kraszu's most of the time, but he is genuinely interested in RPG's and has a bloody good taste (ever wonderd WHY?). Even if that weren't the case, and he actually were the total clown he's hyped up to be
you clowns are just too god damn embarrassing. The only ones you manage to hang is your bloody selves, and with all these fucking kill-andhaira-now-threads you even manage to poke your selves with the famous stick. I mean, either be clever, or shut the fuck up.

You know, I hate his threads as much as you all do, but that's because I know the thread will be full of every other retard on this board, trying too hard to score those precious codex cool credits. This needs to stop. It's painful to watch.
If you wouldn't have your ass so high-up in the air so it covers your sight you would see that what you wrote is more retarded then what I'm writing right now.

But lets assume he is "real". He Spams with Topics, we Spam his Topics. He's good, were bad - ???.

A little blond kid with wings is floating in my room, he says:
- But some of his topics are "good".
I jump and kick him so hard he kills himself agains a wall, I say:
- Even a Blind Chicken Finds a Kernel of Corn Now and Then.

nik2008ofs

Scholar
whiskeywolf said:
To all of "you" (thinking: *morons) who still for some strange reason think that Andhaira is "real" - for fuck sake, he's not a Spammer, Dumbfuck or any other "Moron"... he's an ALT who has a motive because I can't believe someone could be doing this for fun (the duration is just too long).

You state your assumptions as fact. No one cares what you can or can't believe, and it's certainly not grounds for banning anyone. Unless you have proof...

whiskeywolf said:
Ok, what I want to know is why would someone do this? Can someone smart tell me this because I'm not knowledgeable enough...

Someone smart tells you that caring why anyone does anything in an Internet forum is courting with dumbfuckery...

Calis

Pensionado
1. The usual alt-tracking / alt-exposure methods have yielded: "not likely that this is anyone's alt".

2. Replies to Andhaira have been a horrible snoobfest ever since the Rat Whisperer thread, and no amount of "But he's using the Codex as a polling method with regular inane questions!" is going to change that.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
banning anyone
Did I ever stated that I want to ban someone?

Calis said:
2. Replies to Andhaira have been a horrible snoobfest ever since the Rat Whisperer thread, and no amount of "But he's using the Codex as a polling method with regular inane questions!" is going to change that.
And your point is?

Mr. conspiracytheoretical PedoWolf said:
That would be an alt of epic proportions. Actually, if he is an alt, it would be kinda awesome. And that would infact increase the retardedness of the ZOMG BAN ANHAIRA-crowd exponentially. :lol:

That's right! You're a retard.

If you wouldn't have your ass so high-up in the air so it covers your sight you would see that what you wrote is more retarded then what I'm writing right now.
If your brain wouldn't be so fucking degenerated from pedo-chan surfing, you'd be able to appreciate the epic awesomeness of the possibillity of Andhaira being an alt.

But lets assume he is "real". He Spams with Topics, we Spam his Topics.
Lets assume you're "not a retard": You read topic, you read OP (this one's important), THEN you decide whether or not to spam said topic.

He's good, were bad - ???
No, you're retards. Get with the program.

A little blond kid with wings is floating in my room, he says:
Oh, you'd like that, eh? *fapfapfap*

- But over half of his topics are good.
I jump and shoot my self in the foot, I say:
- Even a Blind Chicken in a Corn Silo Finds a Kernel of Corn at Least Half Of The Time.
Fixed.

Edit:
PedoWolf said:
Calis said:
And your point is?
That you're a retard.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
And why not just stop it with Andhaira? At worst if he is really spamming then there would be ground to ban him or at least restrain him. If he does a good subject (it happened) might as well use it, just because it comes from him does not mean the subject will be stupid.

And if the subject is indeed stupid, let's ignore it, by spamming it we just give him more ground to continue.

Shannow

Waster of Time
50% of its threads are good/useful/positive/incite interesting discussions? Obviously a matter of opinion. I don't really care what happens with it.
I'd just like to know what happened to the ignore button. It vanished when Saint got his admin powahz back. I haven't been following things as much as I used to and obviously missed the reason for removing this useful feature.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You must be new to the Codex. Saint P. does not require a reason for removing a feature. Or banning someone. He just does it.

That's okay. He's the old underpants man.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I enjoy peeing.

Also what Dementia Praecox wrote. I voted no even before he posted his words of wisdom and I agree with him fully. Most of Andhairas threads are fine but since his reputation got totally lulzy n' shit (for a reason) people doesn't give a fuck about giving them a chance. The threads are fine - the name "Andhaira" isn't. I suggest that the poster hiding behind Andhaira comes back with another alt. Like Snuffy. I'd post in his thread.

edit: Yes, bring back ignore-option. Not that I'll use it but maybe it'll spare us from this type of threads.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bringing back ignore may be good for those who hate him but I actually find him and some of your reactions amusing.

How long can he/she/it keep this up I wonder.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Dementia Praecox said:
skyway said:
you see there's a retarded emo larping and there's actually a good larping without traditional jedi emo gaming which is rare. but it was there for some months after the release.
Haha, that's gold. Whatever floats your boat, retard.

oh you're so argumentative. here and in other threads. you know - I almost believed you're not retarded yourself. but try better next time.

skyway said:
oh you're so argumentative.
Why bother arguing when one word is enough?

skyway said:
here and in other threads.
What other threads? Links plz.

you know - I almost believed you're not retarded yourself.
Again, whatever floats your boat. If pretending that you're not retarded is what's needed to let you separate facts from fiction, then I'd rather you'd be delusional about that than your own retardedness.

but try better next time.
I always do. :cool:

Edit:
You know, capitalizing might be an idea. You'd at least seem less retarded that way. You don't quite got the slickness of spacemoose to pull that whole too-cool-to-capitalize thing off.

PEDOwolf said:
No, you.

@Louce: :salute:

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Dementia Praecox said:
skyway said:
oh you're so argumentative.
Why bother arguing when one word is enough?

skyway said:
here and in other threads.
What other threads? Links plz.

you know - I almost believed you're not retarded yourself.
Again, whatever floats your boat. If pretending that you're not retarded is what's needed to let you separate facts from fiction, then I'd rather you'd be delusional about that than your own retardedness.

but try better next time.
I always do. :cool:

Edit:
You know, capitalizing might be an idea. You'd at least seem less retarded that way. You don't quite got the slickness of spacemoose to pull that whole too-cool-to-capitalize thing off.

PEDOwolf said:
No, you.

@Louce: :salute:
A quick summary:
You're a retard.

Calis

Pensionado
WhiskeyWolf said:
And your point is?
My point is that, in my mind, the wannabe-edgy adopt-the-hivemind-style-and-opinion posts that this forum has been getting over the past two years or so (yes, this dates back far beyond OctoberGate) have been far more damaging to its quality than anything Andhaira could do or has done, and I view the responses many of his threads have been getting as symptomatic of this. Especially since as a rule they fail to provide even a hint as to why people think his threads are dumb, instead focusing on image spam and memes straight from the hivemind's metaphorical asshole.

So. What exactly is people's problem with this guy? I get it, it tickles your annoyance-bone when someone showing very little in the way of abstract reasoning skills jumps onto a forum and starts bringing up stuff that's been discussed before, but here's the thing - many of the current regulars haven't actually discussed those topics. Sure, Andhaira could at the very least provide a tie-in, some opinion of his own to get a new discussion started rather than posting "IWD vs BG - thoughts?", but really, is the stuff he posts really *that* mind-wreckingly annoying to you?

Locue said:
I want to change my name. Which admin is the easiest to seduce?
You didn't get this from me, but Ausir is a total slut.
some people said:
Why was the ignore function taken out? I want it back!
I'm fairly indifferent towards it. DU made it and implemented it, I commented it out when SaintP asked me to. SaintP also promised to explain and take the heat for this unpopular decision on the forums, which so far he hasn't really done, unless I missed it. So go bug him.

Erzherzog

Magister
Calis said:
Especially since as a rule they fail to provide even a hint as to why people think his threads are dumb

Well that part's easy, and you even mentioned it later on in your post. He makes topics that just have a question, and then completely fails to expand upon the basic question. Basically, he wastes space asking people's opinions, but provides no thought of his own. It shows him to be either lazy, or not knowledgeable enough to come up with his own opinion and then to back it up.

Calis

Pensionado
Wolfenstein1942 said:
Well that part's easy, and you even mentioned it later on in your post. He makes topics that just have a question, and then completely fails to expand upon the basic question. Basically, he wastes space asking people's opinions, but provides no thought of his own. It shows him to be either lazy, or not knowledgeable enough to come up with his own opinion and then to back it up.
Fair enough. The prevailing opinion seems to be, though, that this behaviour is an order of magnitude worse than the norm of this forum. That is something I dispute.

Erzherzog

Magister
Then again, even if there are several posters that make topics with the same quality as Andharia's, none of them manage to make nearly as many threads as him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom