Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Campaign tag - 2024 Edition

Semiurge

Cipher
tag24.png
"Year 2024 looks grim, it can only be attributable to human error. Even the black swan is spluttering up its last song, but never fear - here's some bad art with extra fingers and dicks."
You can see he uploaded the day you posted it: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/smiles/campaign_tags/

So are there any users who have
campaign_2024.png
under their stats? Is that image URL what the website ads to that space, the image loads fine when I view it from the URL.

Modron

Arcane
Not everyone who donates enables the placard but yeah there are some wearing your scarlet letter like jaekl.

Semiurge

Cipher
So it's not loading for me then. I must check if it loads on a phone when I view the forum in desktop mode.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
The person who edited the aaa_campaign_tags template did that in the full width style. However, the fixed width style is the parent of all other styles and is the one that should be edited.

I've moved the changes from the full width style to the fixed width style and reverted the former's changes back to the parent.

1716205335186.png

Last edited:

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Not everyone who donates enables the placard but yeah there are some wearing your scarlet letter like jaekl.
I guess I can remove it now since I'm officially a veteran and don't need it to see the R rated forums anymore :cool:

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Silly tag, still it doesn't appear while using @Twiglard's "Small Font Fixed Width" so that's good
Want to test it, then see the user Darkwind who is registered for the 2024 campaign.

It should display in the same way in all styles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom