Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Campaign tag - 2024 Edition

Semiurge

Cipher
I'm thinking that this one should be A.I -designed to commemorate the dystopian future we're headed for. The tooltip popup could read something like "It took 48 hours for the A.I to finish this ultimate work of modern art", or "2024 is fake and gay".

Perhaps a contest is in order, who can have the infernal machine-demons produce the most Codexy tag for 2024?

Or just make a bear tag.

Last edited:

Peachcurl

Cipher
tag24.png

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
51% of the volume of posts on the Role Playing Games Codex Message Board (for Video Games) is in the threads about politics.
The banner should therefore be NATO flag on one side, and USSR flag on the other, to commemorate the new Cold War.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Glad, I'm still not giving away any more money on the 'dex since a part of the moderation behaves completely retardred and censors specific topics based on political leanings even if it's fully related to the game.

EDIT: Infinitron, Crispy, Roguey, DU doesn't give a shit,

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Glad, I'm still not giving away any more money on the 'dex

Yikes.
Don't get it. This is not the first time saying this, therefore the "still" and I did not mind supporting a community I am part of. I have enough dough to throw some away, what does it matter?

And if it's just "hurr durr your english is bad", go and run head-first into the nearest wall, as it's boring.

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Maybe something to do with the New York junnels? After all it's the first serious meme of 2024 imo.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
this is why this forum is more and more political, and less and less about games

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom