Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can anyone give me a full list of Bioware's "trust issu

deuxhero

Arcane
And by my character limit influced title, I mean every Bioware character with those damn issues.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"More like every male character.
Anomen - Carth - Sky - Kaiden"

You DO realize BIO games have had way more than 4 male characters, right? RIGHT?

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Yes, Volourn darling, but notice how Anomen, Carth, Sky, Valen, and Kaidan are all romances for female PCs? Not that we expect you to have that kind of power of observation.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Volourn said:
"More like every male character.
Anomen - Carth - Sky - Kaiden"

You DO realize BIO games have had way more than 4 male characters, right? RIGHT?

Anomen - Carth - Sky - Kaidan
Imoen - Mission - Dawn Star - Liara
Korgan - Canderous - Black Whirlwind - Wrex

I can go on, if you want me to. :oops:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It's more fun when you combine the names to discover the actual character beneath. Such as...

Korgarous Wrexwind
Anorth Skaidan

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Yes, Volourn darling, but notice how Anomen, Carth, Sky, Valen, and Kaidan are all romances for female PCs? Not that we expect you to have that kind of power of observation."

Yo, moron, OP didn't mention anything baout 'romance option'; but about 'trust issues'. You claimed 'all four' males in BIO games had 'trust issues' yet there are were way more than 4 male characters.

Why are you retarded?

Lesifoere

Liturgist
I named five characters, dear. Why can't you count?

Jaime Lannister said:
Talonfire said:
Jaime Lannister said:
Jaheira - Bastila - I never played JE - Ashley (sort of)

You forgot Aribeth.

Aribeth and Bastila are their own special duo of "female mentors who stab you in the back"

Naw, I think they're "emotionally unstable, vulnerable females who pretend to be ice queens but betray you after emotional damage."

Norfleet

Just once, I'd like to see a character that really is exactly what they appear to be at the beginning, and isn't an exaggerated caricature of something or a stock character torn from the pages of TVtropes.

DriacKin

Arbiter
Volourn said:
Yo, moron, OP didn't mention anything baout 'romance option'; but about 'trust issues'. You claimed 'all four' males in BIO games had 'trust issues' yet there are were way more than 4 male characters.

More like: There's only one major male character in every BioWare game. They just keep recycling that one character over and over.

Chefe

Erudite
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Imoen - Mission - Dawn Star - Liara

Nah. Liara was Aerie in space. I'd say Bioware temporarily retired the Imoen character...well...at least until Dragon Age.

Where you can fuck her. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom