Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Caves of Lore Released

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
P.S this game has a day/night cycle which has an effect on the game - people go to beds at night and work at the morning, ghosts lurk at the graveyard at night etc.
It is not just a day/night off switch - you can see the shadows in the game move from left to right gradually according to the hour of the day.
If that is not enough the world has a sun and 3 moons which cycle around and their state/position relative to you is visible at all times on the upper right area of your screen ( yes, even underground ) , there are many secrets related to the moons orbit ( example - door only opens when all 3 moons are directly above )

I've got the weirdest boner right now.

Ladonna

Arcane
P.S this game has a day/night cycle which has an effect on the game - people go to beds at night and work at the morning, ghosts lurk at the graveyard at night etc.
It is not just a day/night off switch - you can see the shadows in the game move from left to right gradually according to the hour of the day.
If that is not enough the world has a sun and 3 moons which cycle around and their state/position relative to you is visible at all times on the upper right area of your screen ( yes, even underground ) , there are many secrets related to the moons orbit ( example - door only opens when all 3 moons are directly above )

I've got the weirdest boner right now.

Sounds like you found a moon secret.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
The GUI reminds me of old DOS games where the dev thought it was all very intuitive but wasn't. Otherwise, it plays fine

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Purchased, but no time to play right now. Might be for the best considering the state of the game if it still has some rough edges.

Hopefully, those are ironed out by the time I get to play.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom