Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information CD Projekt To Announce New "AAA RPG" in "Brand New Setting" Tomorrow

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Twitcher killed Dragon Age...Future RPG will kill Mass Effect...

Deleted member 7219

Never heard of 'Cyberpunk' but the creator of it looked like a bro. Also, it's being made by CD Projekt Red. I'm very optimistic.

odrzut

Arcane
Regardless of the quality of the game, every fucking potato on these boards with more patriotism than taste is going to be sucking CD Projekt's dick.

It's not just the internet fanboys either. The Polish government literally gave a copy of The Witcher 2 to the President of the United States. It's all they have.

Not true.

We also have wódka.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
The Polish government literally gave a copy of The Witcher 2 to the President of the United States. It's all they have.

Yeah, that was fucking hilarious :lol:

Barack_Obama_i_Donald_Tusk_s.jpg

asper

Arcane
Anyway, this may seem a surprising move by CdPR but the Cyberpunk PnP was quite popular in Poland back in the day.

By the way, what was the last game that was based on a PnP system that was not D&D ?

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer

Wise Emperor

Arcane
When the news bits started I thought they would make game in Neuroshima setting, so I'm a bit disappointed. I didn't actually played any Pnp game set in Cyberpunk 2020, so its time to look for some books.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom