Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Choose your path to greatness, obscurity or death. A multiple choice LP

Baltika9

Arcane
(You have gained a personality trait: You are somewhat afraid of shadows and darkness)
See bros, if we were drunk, we wouldn't get this. As usual, nobody listens to genius.:(

Baltika9

Arcane
4. 3+relax for a while, read a book, practice with the sword. Don't want Kyoss to become a lunatic from stress. I mean, seriously, this is some heavy shit he's seen in the last couple of days.
I. Know the witch, fight the witch. But don't trust the witch.
C. Maybe we'll be ordered to meet up with Kyoss' masturbatory fantasy.

Baltika9

Arcane
B the way, Vernydar, I'm curious if there are any longcoats and buckled hats around. You know, for stuff. Important stuff. You know the kind I mean.

(psst... this kind of stuff
witch-hunter-warhammer-online.jpg
)

Vernydar

Learned
B the way, Vernydar, I'm curious if there are any longcoats and buckled hats around. You know, for stuff. Important stuff. You know the kind I mean.

(psst... this kind of stuff)

Before dressing in such a way... you might want to be able to actually back up your looks with your skills XD

Besides, it's a bit.. you know... unfitting considering the setting :P You should pick something more medieval/fantasy, instead of skulls and pistols XD

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
3 - I want to know wtf happened here.

III

C - Our mission was to read things for Kalz, we'll have done that successfully when the caravan leaves. Our other mission was to investigate strange events in the area. I think this qualifies.

We shouldn't leave while there are still questions that can be answered here. Seriously think on it. Besides, we might discover wizard powers, or something.

Edit: I'll flip to B if necessary, it's a scaled choice. C > B > A

Hoodoo

Arcane
2 - Our duty lies with the caravan and working will clear our head. Im sure we will hear stories as well. Maybe we can spend our evenings doing a bit of detective work?
III- This will probably be the best for helping us understand its nature atm, and being able to detect any shift in temperature in the talisman could be very useful.
E- Im kinda torn here, we have more business with Kalz and what happened here might be a bit too much for us to handle. Lets ask Kalz if he would like us to stay around or not. He still needs us to translate for the other jobs. Maybe we could meet up later. A good chance to prove ourselves responsible and indepent.

Can we also have Kyoss poke his leg a bit? did the shadow leave any marks or traces of anything?
Is there any way we can hit this fear on the head as well? Lets sleep outside or summin :P We went from a 16yr old whos trekked through forests solo, hid in bodypiles, observed monstrous centipedes and fought bears to being afraid of leg humping shadows.
Lets go check the boides of those old men who died of "fear" as well.

Baltika9

Arcane
Besides, it's a bit.. you know... unfitting considering the setting :P You should pick something more medieval/fantasy, instead of skulls and pistols XD
I was just asking about the clothing, not the guns or style, and judging from your answer, they do exist.
Kyoss is investigating weird Xeno occurrences, deals with magic and runs through a shadow-infested village with nothing but TEH EMPRAH'S FLEHM to guide him. Only thing we're missing now is burning down a vullage for corruption, and we'll be set.

GreyViper

Prophet
3 Why did the event happen, what happened as the result of the event and how long did the vent take place oh and where was the point of origin of the event?

III If it got burning hot again would it burn the imprint of the Glyphs on the flesh and would they act, like a ward?

F As a reward for services to the local lord ask to commissioned a custom masterwork leather armor to be made for you with special pouch for the fragment. Then collect some empty bottles, some oil, grain alcohol and fashion from them Incendiary and flaming weapons. For event if we run across the shadows again.

Vernydar

Learned
Very well vote closed

First choice: 3 wins by large majority with 9 votes out of 16
Second choice: I wins over III, 9 votes to 6
Third choices: B beats A 7 to 6 thanks to Smashing Axe auto flipping

So, 3 - I - B

Off to write the update I go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom