Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Gaming

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Oh fuck, that's the feeling of MMO addiction starting again!

Wulfstand

Prophet
Wasn't the game North America only, or are there only free North American servers? If it's the second option, then I think I'll try it in 2-3 days, since it's free D&D. But looking at the differences of a "vip" player and a free-user, it's pretty much a downer, but who knows.
I'd be willing to roll a halfling rogue or a human paladin or something, I'll see.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I think you can "buy" the exclusive classes/races after gaining enough "Favor Points" in-game. Or something. I'll probably play tonight after finishing hw. Again, Cannith server.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
I'm also on Cannith, but best to discuss it on the MMORPG subforum, as some of us posted the name of their characters and servers there.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
MetalCraze said:
I would've joined too but I'm still waiting for my registration key. Can we create clans there?
Yeah but I don't know the process and I don't want to be guild leader. I think you just talk to some guild NPC dude and follow directions.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Like the guild requires any management. The only thing we will need is the better organization of co-op dungeon crawling - and it should help (there is a clan-chat right?). I won't be playing a MMO alone.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Someone needs to use 250 points to build a charter from the store (reminder: you get those points by doing quests in game or buying them with real money).

MetalCraze

Arcane
Can anyone register me an account (I'll provide an email)? I seem to have the same shit as people in the UK on Virgin ISP and can't register. Of course I can ask for the key but I will have to wait for 5 days to get it which I won't do.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Weird, I didn't need to receive a key. Are you sure you are registering from the US website? The free version is only US, EU is still pay-to-play.

MetalCraze

Arcane
It's a "documented" bug - Turbine staff acknowledges its existence for two weeks already but does nothing about it (fags) - they recommend to send them a request for a key to register at the main (non-DDO) website - but it will take 5 days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom