Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Gender Equality

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
What if i have no gender?

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
81.gif

Dark Matter

Prophet
somnium said:
Higher Game said:
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html

Leave this to the philosophers like Schopenhauer, they studied stuff like this their entire lives.
You believe that stuff :? It looks like the ranting of bitter and deluded old man that a bad relationship to much or none at all.

What is it with butthurt feminists/feminist-sympathizers making that same tired, desperate argument each time? Please try and be a little original. The amount of truth and logic in that article is astounding, there's nothing about it that makes him come off across as a bitter old man who suffers from some kind of personal grudge against women. Sounds like more liberal brainwashing to me. I mean there couldn't possibly be any ratioanlity and logic involved in people who don't have a politically correct view of women, right? Obviously, anyone who supports it must be a narrow-minded bigot who's just mad because he can't get some.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Schoppenhauer had all sorts of bad luck with woman.

I mean there couldn't possibly be any ratioanlity and logic involved in people who don't have a politically correct view of women, right? Obviously, anyone who supports it must be a narrow-minded bigot who's just mad because he can't get some.

Exactly.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Re: Schoppenhauer had all sorts of bad luck with woman.

I mean there couldn't possibly be any ratioanlity and logic involved in people who don't have a politically correct view of women, right? Obviously, anyone who supports it must be a narrow-minded bigot who's just mad because he can't get some.
Pretty much.

Fenril

Scholar
Maybe we should get someone in this thread who is experienced and actually sucessfull at seducing women, for a serious relationship or just for casual sex, to speak candidly about his views of the opposite sex :)

Oh wait, this is gaming forum ...and for the RPG genre.

Disconnected

Scholar
Fenril said:
Maybe we should get someone in this thread who is experienced and actually sucessfull at seducing women, for a serious relationship or just for casual sex :)
Sorry mate, I'm married. No hot homo orgy for you.

.. the amount of stupid in this thread is fucking scary. Funny as hell, but fucking scary.

Texas Red

Whiner
Fenril said:
Maybe we should get someone in this thread who is experienced and actually sucessfull at seducing women, for a serious relationship or just for casual sex, to speak candidly about his views of the opposite sex :)

Oh wait, this is gaming forum ...and for the RPG genre.

VD is qualified. Plus he's rich.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom