Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Gender Equality

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Jasede said:
Send me these creepy PMs.

des·per·a·tion
–noun
1. the state of being desperate or of having the recklessness of despair.
2. the act or fact of despairing; despair.
3. Jasede

Fez

Erudite
kingcomrade said:
Oh, my. 80,000 prostitutes in London? That's like half my town's population in prostitutes.

You'd better check where all the women are going at night then.

SomethingAwful said:
womenjb5.jpg

Twinfalls

Erudite
KC, when you are just about to lose your virginity, I want you to ask the prostitute/town bike/first cousin if she's ever slept with a severely disabled person. Then if she says 'no', say out loud 'in before retardo!!' with your arms raised high.

And report back afterward.

Helton

Arcane
Higher Game said:
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html

Leave this to the philosophers like Schopenhauer, they studied stuff like this their entire lives.

Polygamy does the exact same shit to men, though, as overzealous marriage laws do to women.

dagorkan

Arbiter
Twinfalls said:
KC, when you are just about to lose your virginity, I want you to ask the prostitute/town bike/first cousin if she's ever slept with a severely disabled person. Then if she says 'no', say out loud 'in before retardo!!' with your arms raised high.

Are you lurking? Or do you have an alt?

Rhett Butler

Scholar
Higher Game said:

Leave this to the philosophers like Schopenhauer, they studied stuff like this their entire lives.

There is a swastika in the site's logo.

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
@Twinfalls

Hi,

Firstly, I am new to this - so forgive any mistakes, fopa and general rambling. A little about me. I am 41 (I don't mind saying that I neither look my age or act my age), single (divorced with a wonderful daughter), 5'9", 165lbs , British (with all that sarcastic humor that goes along with that). I run my own business and live with my dog (a very temperamental and protective mutt). Interests include working out, mountain biking, travel and good food. I am a bit of a romantic at heart and a bit of a neat freak (single, slim and neat - on reflection - perhaps I am posting in the wrong forum!). I am looking for someone that has similar interests, is self-supportive, knows how to have a conversation about off-the-cuff subjects and is height-weight proportionate. Oh, must have a good or even warped sense of humor. If you think you fit this profile and want to find out more, then drop me a line.

(All the above is for humors sake. I am not in need of companionship, nor am I a 41 year old divorced british man, but if you are a 41 year old divorced british man, then PM me plz. lol)

Twinfalls said:

:lol:

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Twinfalls said:

:oops: damn man

somnium

Scholar
Higher Game said:

You believe that stuff :? It looks like the ranting of bitter and deluded old man that a bad relationship to much or none at all.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
You believe that stuff It looks like the ranting of bitter and deluded old man that a bad relationship to much or none at all.

Sounds like Schopenhauer allright.

That actually made me laugh out loud.
:D

DarkSign

Erudite
Twinfalls said:

sig.worthy.material. but I doubt he'll ever get laid, unless 4chan has a dating service.

Higher Game

Arcane
somnium said:
You believe that stuff :? It looks like the ranting of bitter and deluded old man that a bad relationship to much or none at all.

Well he's almost universally considered one of the finest thinkers of the West, along with Nietzsche, Evola, Wagner, Kant, etc, one of the few philosophers who didn't have to ask if you want fries with your burger. :twisted:

almondblight

Arcane
Fenril said:
I would find this argument alot more pertinent and supportable if I didnt know from extensive experience and shared internet knowledge that 90% of the females on social forums/chat internet services are hopeless attention whores, and attention whoring is over half their motivation for even participating in these kinds of anonymous social mediums.

Also due of note is that the more unattractive a woman is in "real life", the bigger the chance she will pursue her internet attention whoring ways with even more furious persistence.

Yes. If you feel the need to bring up your gender on an RPG MESSAGE BOARD, you get all the shit you deserve.

kris

Arcane
I must say I am incredible impressed by all the in depth expert analyses about women on the internet done in this thread. It is really important for me to know this is exactly how it is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom