Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex = malware

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Edit: Btw, I hope this is just some new fad:

OwLFt.jpg

AEXxH.jpg

I'm getting it too on Opera.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I think it's some retarded text formatting they put deliberately in there, kinda like this:

I̶̖̼͉ͦ͊͒̇̀ ͯ̑̇҉̼̪̬͈̣̪̬̦a̱͉̘̫̮̺̩̤̥͒ͨ̏̉ͪ͒ͣ͌m̱̱̮̄̍̇̔͑̈́̌̀̀ ̓̐̉ͭ͋ͣͥ̀҉̖̹̼͕̜̻͙͔͍͘a̔̂̈́̃̕͜͏̜͇ ́͛ͬ̆ͩ͞͏͙̫̥̙̬͕͈̥̠f̡̡͓̗̗̳ͫ̈́͆ͨͩͨ̀a̡̻̖̩ͯ̈͞g̶̜̾̓̊̒̈̓̒͆͢g̸̟̞̲̟̼̤̥̳ͭ̍͐ǫ͆̈҉̞͕̪͖̟t̥̠͓͕͖̮̰ͬ͊́ͨͣͬ͜

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
It's the thai letter , with multiple diacritic marks. Nothing to worry about.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Well, despite the fact that I do enjoy my titletext rudely intruding onto any post before mine, I'll remove it if people really object to it.

Edit: Btw, I hope this is just some new fad:

It's the mating call of the eastern-european faggot

I resent the insinuation that I would breed with Konjad.

Edit:
A5RQC.png

Now I've left my mark on your post with both a fisting and the white streams emanating from my title. How do you feel, Melcar? Do you feel violated?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom