Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex was buck broken by gay bear. Ass all open, head empty.

Mortmal

Arcane
Ah, good find, Roguey. So, if any game developer or studio owner wants to capture the female audience and tap into a considerable amount of money, they should contact this woman and give her more contracts. That's only part of the success, but it will definitely help, as according the youtube videos with women streamers they like the characters and romances.
I'm glad we could finally find some common ground Mort. Yes BG3 is for girls and it has all the shit that girls like and guilt you into watching with them, then they proceed get mad at you when you talk through the whole thing and ask pertinent questions about what's going on. Gives me conniptions.

Based, finally some truth in this thread. BG3 proved that the future of GOTY rpgs is female.

Of course it is, and it will be more popular than ever. Even pure hardcore Gygaxian dungeon crawls will be. That may sound weird, right? But kids love this:

f9EKvp1.jpeg

MerchantKing

Learned
Ah, good find, Roguey. So, if any game developer or studio owner wants to capture the female audience and tap into a considerable amount of money, they should contact this woman and give her more contracts. That's only part of the success, but it will definitely help, as according the youtube videos with women streamers they like the characters and romances.
I'm glad we could finally find some common ground Mort. Yes BG3 is for girls and it has all the shit that girls like and guilt you into watching with them, then they proceed get mad at you when you talk through the whole thing and ask pertinent questions about what's going on. Gives me conniptions.

Based, finally some truth in this thread. BG3 proved that the future of GOTY rpgs is female.

Titles video "why is he so hot" right after spending hours of making the character.

Elttharion

Learned
The bear scene is purely for fujoshi. If a gay man wants to get railed by a bear all he has to do is log onto grindr or go to a club or bar. Women who want to project themselves as the gay bottom have to play games.

NYNBFdeZip7q.jpeg

This is the person responsible for the romantic narrative content in BG3. A they/them who legally changed her first name to Baudelaire. Absolute rotten woman vibes.
Her twitter account was exactly what I expect. She really likes Astarion huh.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
The bear scene is purely for fujoshi. If a gay man wants to get railed by a bear all he has to do is log onto grindr or go to a club or bar. Women who want to project themselves as the gay bottom have to play games.

NYNBFdeZip7q.jpeg

This is the person responsible for the romantic narrative content in BG3. A they/them who legally changed her first name to Baudelaire. Absolute rotten woman vibes.
cover2.jpg

Mauman

Learned

NYNBFdeZip7q.jpeg

cover2.jpg
Something tells me that'd be safer to stick my dick into a toxic waste barrel.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
This must be the dumbest analogy I've seen in a long time
You're legitimately retarded. Just because you're horny doesn't mean you have to act on it. Allah was very precise on that question.
I'm afraid few people in these parts care about your Allah and his pedo prophet.
Similarly, just because you feel hunger doesn't mean you should stuff yourself with garbage until you get fat and die of diabetes. Allah is also very precise on that.
Was he more precise about junkfood or diabetes exactly? Tell us more about the state medical knowledge in 7th century Arabia!
One of the greatest idiocies of the modern world is the idea that you should let all people act according to their own natural inclinations. The obviousness of the fact that this libertine idea is only used for political expediency can be seen from a fact that nobody insists it to be applied to horses, pigs or lifeless elements - the latter is probably most obvious - an iron ore, if left to its own devices, would keep being iron ore, stuck in the ground. This inconsistency shows beyond all doubt it's not a serious position.
in the course of history we've seen a number of philosopher kings or even philosopher emperors. But this philosopher retard think you're trying to mainstream isn't really working out, you know.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Of course it is, and it will be more popular than ever. Even pure hardcore Gygaxian dungeon crawls will be. That may sound weird, right? But kids love this:

f9EKvp1.jpeg

Delicious in Dungeon is actually pretty good. IIRC, the mangaka or creator whatever was fairly into cRPGs or at least making fanart of them.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Those were "profit" margins that had to be dealt with.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom