Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Colony Ship Early Access Update: New Location - The Heart

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Similar length to Aod, but are we talking we talking murderhobo playthrough or Commercium playthrough.

notpl

Arbiter
Similar length to Aod, but are we talking we talking murderhobo playthrough or Commercium playthrough.
Both. Combat in this is different but equally deep and lengthy - there's even an arena again - and dialogue still just boils down to "have enough skill, click green skill check, move to next quest step" so you can click through it all and beat areas in 5-10 minutes if you want.

I will say, though, that so far Colony Ship seems to have much less in the way of off-the-beaten-path content. There were several relic/ruin sites in AoD that were entirely optional, as well as full ending paths that didn't involve any of the game's factions and were simply dependent on how well you investigated rumors and explored new locations. Colony Ship seems to lack this element so far.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
I like the game, but only if it has overt political messages of my NPC mentality choosing. You know, like those US-sponsored ones i read on Twitter.
If it doesn't do that, the game is shit.

I do like the game though, it's why i'm asking, lol

:nocountryforshitposters:

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
Bought it because it's cheaper than a bottle of good vodka.

When can we expect the full version?

LostHisMarbles You faggot, i've never bought any western games other than Fallout, Arcanum and the original Starcraft.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I hope the devs are not Putler stans because the game is very interesting from what i've seen and it would be a shame if i'll have to pirate it instead of buying it.
What if the dev studio was mostly Ukrainian?
They can even be fucking martians as long as they don't support Putler's policy. If they are ukrainians, i would buy it no doubt about it.
I guess you're in for luck then, at least 3 of them are.
they had a russian dev but thankfully he died

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Am by now wondering why would retards be interested in an ITS game in the first place, but i guess that's the modern market for you.
My condolences to the team; and my respect for i have not your patience, never had tbh :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom