Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Continent 17 - The Peninsulas (map and suggestions), 1 May

Humanophage

Arcane
WN Settlements

Please report your coordinates in this thread and add them to the WN spreadsheet.

Latest update: 1st May

You should move (in 'Settings') to the player who is nearest to the area you'd like to settle.

Latest update: 29 Jan 2010

Map-17-4.jpg

ElectricOtter

The map is the same as the Continent 20 one :/

EDIT: thanks!

Humanophage

Arcane
Whoops, my bad, posted the wrong link. Here it is. Thank you for pointing that out.

Tycn

Savant
Taken, I'm afraid. The image Hum posted in the clan roster thread is slightly more recent.

Humanophage

Arcane
Updated the map.

Shannow said:
From my cold dead hands.
Oh, do you mean the spot occupied by Tycn? It would be too hard to defend for a single person in the event of an assault. It's better if we have a large concentration of players on a small area.

It is also economically more viable to build a metropolis instead of placing a third settlement either way.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Humanophage said:
Updated the map.

Shannow said:
From my cold dead hands.
Oh, do you mean the spot occupied by Tycn? It would be too hard to defend for a single person in the event of an assault. It's better if we have a large concentration of players on a small area.

It is also economically more viable to build a metropolis instead of placing a third settlement either way.
Nah, it was late at night and I simply overlooked the "east of"... :M

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Havoc, if you havent already placed your second settlement, I may have some prime real estate for you to settle in, one I remove this poor AFK bastard

http://Terrabellica.com/snapshot/1292/12

Loc 103:272 gives you 2 Timber and 3 Stone, as well as some ludicrous defense capability from the road as well as situated on Mountain terrain.

I should have dealt with him by tomorrow, burnt a sprint pot to get up here so I am waiting the time out on it, 20 hours or so.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
If you give me 100gold, then I will make a second settlement. :P

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Pika-Pika! Did you erase the guy from the map? I'm going for that 100gold and settlers.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Havoc said:
Pika-Pika! Did you erase the guy from the map? I'm going for that 100gold and settlers.

/shudders violently

I had not thought of that hideousness of gaining my attention when coming up with this name years ago.

Have not erased his existence, as I am still under the Protection of Kresp, so I cannot into wanton murdering, so my hero that was placed there is now back at base, it will take me 2 days to walk him up there and obliterate him from the continent. Ill start moving my way up there now.

Tycn

Savant
It appears that King Hitler and his village are gone. Perhaps he saw our clan thread and got the memo.

gromit

Arcane
I do... I just spawned there. (56, 337) not that I exactly know where that IS, yet... the information's kind of spread across a bunch of outdated maps :(

Please advise on teleportation / settlement. I'm willing to take about any role, but I'd prefer a humble life of cartography, exploration, and piracy, so an isthmus would be nice. Across from Bark, maybe?

TBQH, I'd almost rather help secure Island 3, that's an important waterway for any who would purport to rule the West.

Humanophage

Arcane
Wallace, I would advise teleporting to continent 20 and build a settlement in its northernmost part. There's also free land to the south.

Island 3 is too far away from the rest of our positions to be of much interest. The only person there is Nogach, who is sort of a temporary member willing to help us and a non-Codexer.

I will update the maps, but there haven't been any massive changes as of late.

ElectricOtter

Excellent territory expansion there. Soon the WN will spread it's multiheaded appendages out into continent 18 :salute:

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Tycn said:
It appears that King Hitler and his village are gone. Perhaps he saw our clan thread and got the memo.

Or he saw all the dick references and did a Higher game and left the Isle of Manlove.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Red dots are locations for setting a city up with Stone/Mountain and Timber/Woods nearby, so they are very good locations to place a city. The ones that have a small icon and some white text next to them are established cities/villages. If you can, find a nice chunk of land within the imaginary red borders to settle sans established town, so that you can guarantee your expansion.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Hey dudes.

I'm going to settle west of sovard. Is that a good spot?

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
It was about 4 days ago when we removed Lalla. If nobody else has moved in, its a very nice spot, however you will be on the borders of our territory, so do keep an eye out for assholes.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Sounds good. I'll keep the niggers away, but where is that place and to whom should I teleport?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom