Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Critical role ruined PnP

Reinhardt

Arcane
It's preferable if you won't derail threads with just politics. Keep it at least somewhat related to main topic.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Some fat bearded guy in the store had a critical role mask and and a critical role shirt with LGBTQ color dice and other sexual orientation colors (?) as well, lol. It said something like spread the love, lol.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Clipboard02.jpg

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some fat bearded guy in the store had a critical role mask and and a critical role shirt with LGBTQ color dice and other sexual orientation colors (?) as well, lol. It said something like spread the love, lol.

What are LGBTQ colour dice? Actually curious, I mean, dice have almost always been all sorts of colours and mix and match from various sets.

vonAchdorf

Arcane

What are LGBTQ colour dice? Actually curious, I mean, dice have almost always been all sorts of colours and mix and match from various sets.
It had a raindbow dice and then some others that were like a pink or blue (+another color.). Can’t remember
Lf67Mmq.jpg

NtuEXrL.jpg

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

It had a raindbow dice and then some others that were like a pink or blue (+another color.). Can’t remember
Lf67Mmq.jpg
NtuEXrL.jpg
Yea it was that one.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Lf67Mmq.jpg
NtuEXrL.jpg
Yea it was that one.

... I don't think I've ever hated anything gaming related more than I hate this. Thank you. :argh:

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State

Lf67Mmq.jpg

NtuEXrL.jpg
LMAO! That is hilarious given that the Critical Role crew did nothing but post on Twitter on how they wanted Kyle Rittenhouse to get ass raped in prison for life and how they want his life and his family's life to be ruined forever for killing a Jewish pedo who anally raped 5 kids. Remember, anybody that virtue signals on how loving they are are some of the most loveless, bitter and hateful people in the world. By the way, on a off topic note, I learned from Kiwi Farms that Matt Mercer has a scat fetish and is a literal cuck who watches his wife fuck other women. Remember, these people think they are better then us and that they are the paragons of morality.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
That is hilarious given that the Critical Role crew did nothing but post on Twitter on how they wanted Kyle Rittenhouse to get ass raped in prison for life and how they want his life and his family's life to be ruined forever for killing a Jewish pedo who anally raped 5 kids.
And where is contradiction? They support pedophiles in Kyle's case and they support pedophiles with their t-shirts. Pretty consistent.

RangerBoo

Arcane

As I stated on Kiwi Farms, Grummz Twitter thread perfectly explains everything wrong with Critical Role. It is entertainment made by adults with the minds of children for other adult children. Those who live and continue to live in a sort of Neverland, where they are always right and never wrong, never challenged on their morals or convictions, where nothing can ever hurt them. Matt and his crew are the heroes and can never be hurt, harmed or killed. Even the grass and vines will ask them for their consent to touch them. There is no consequences for their actions. They are the good guys after all and only good things come from the heroes actions.
Their characters have no weaknesses, are "LMAO so random!", quirky and are in a state of perpetual childhood. They too are, like their creators, adults who have the minds of children and have never grown up or faced real hardship and responsibility. The fact that the likes of Matt and his crew are in their late thirty's and early forties and still have the mindsets of horny, politically active teenagers speaks volumes of both their immaturity and what a cesspit and bubble Hollywood is. And they wonder why we hate them.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
They too are, like their creators, adults who have the minds of children and have never grown up or faced real hardship and responsibility.
That we know of. I've never seen anything that suggests every single person in the CR crew had an idyllic upbringing.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Laura Bailey has one of those creepy faces where the lower half is like 20 years older than the top half.

Jigsaw lookin' bitch.

JustLooking

Scholar
I watched it a bit when I was sick and a bit younger. Interviews with them were pretty cool, it was called under the sheets or something. Turns out the game master have some weird mental problem where he finds himself ugly regardless of how he looks like. I guess it didn't stop him from nutting this redhead chick. Anyway I really liked the performance of Sam Riegel he could cast a whole episode by himself. I didn't watch many episodes because they are so freaking long I would need another lifetime, but I will take it over watching some sweaty nerds that stutter play DnD on YouTube. But let's be real, who watch this shit? Besides me, sometimes, that is.

RangerBoo

Arcane
Something that I feel that needs to be brought up. I have noticed that Mercer and the Critical Role crew throwing Kotick under the bus after years of working for him. They are going on a spiel about how brave the women are for speaking up against him and how they have their backs. What disingenuous cocksuckers! They have all known of Kotick shady shit for years like him going to Epstein's Island but ignored it to keep their jobs. As my boyfriend stated, fuckers like Matt are trying to save their own hides and take the moral high ground while doing it. It is both heinous and disingenuous.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Turns out the game master have some weird mental problem where he finds himself ugly regardless of how he looks like. I guess it didn't stop him from nutting this redhead chick.

AAAAAHAHAHAHA

Yeah this dude really pulling that "you can relate to me" garbage when he plasters his goofy face in just about every thumbnail known to man, front and center. You expect this shit outta girls on MySpace and VampireFreaks, not a grown ass man approaching 40. His Raggedy Anne lookin' bitch got duped real good into opening her legs on this one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom