Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG BOOK RELEASED!

Sharpedge

Prophet
Can't ship to Canada
Can't get this shipped to South Africa :(
Did you guys use the UK link :
?

It seems to me the US one ships only to US but the UK one ships worldwide (potentially with high shipping cost).
Thanks! It does appear to ship to SA via that link and indeed, the shipping is 50% of the book price.

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Bought. Looking forward to seeing it in physical form, looks good.

Wolfe

Arbiter
Looks brilliant. Pre-ordered, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Just ordered the CE edition, hopefully it is not sold out yet, I just found out it exists.

Kudos Felipe for this awesome work.

Sharpedge

Prophet
Well, I ordered a collector's edition. Shipping fee was expensive (25$) but I am looking forward to receiving the book.

Generic-Giant-Spider

This book is seriously amazing. What a contribution to the world you've bestowed upon us.

Mark Richard

Arcane
News post on the Bitmapbooks website, delivery delayed till April - https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/blogs/news/crpg-book-delivery

Thanks to everyone that has pre-ordered The CRPG Book so far.

The original delivery date was March but we're sorry to say that this will be delayed now until April. The books are due to arrive early April but we need some time to unpack and pack up all the pre-orders.

Thanks for you patience. We never like to delay delivery dates but we promise it will be worth it!

In the meantime, feast your eyes on how the final book is looking! We received a sample copy this week.

Bitmap Books, 2019.

DSCF7972_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF7997_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF8010_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF7986_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF7945_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF7956_1024x1024.jpg

:rage:

Saw the delivery date on the product page change to April a week or so back and hoped it was only for orders made from that point onward.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
felipepepe, any plans to make reprints in case someone misses out?
It's possible, but my priority is to get the updated free PDF online, so it depends on how the negotiations for that would go... best case scenario would be to distribute the PDF and still have a second batch of the hardcover book for sale if anyone wants it.

Alchemist

Arcane
Just a heads up - Bitmap Books says that pre-orders are closing on March 31st, and they're getting sold out pretty quick. Standard edition is all sold out on both the US and UK sites, and Collector's Edition is sold out on the US site. I was just about to buy one on the US site and it sold out right under my nose as I was considering the purchase. So I bought one on the UK site - shipping to the US is really not that bad, came to £12 for my location.

Here's Bitmap Book's tweet with the announcement: https://twitter.com/bitmap_books/status/1110501733770424320

The CRPG Book – pre-orders closing on 31/3
Thanks to everyone that has pre-ordered The CRPG Book so far. The reaction around this title has been truly amazing. So much so, that this limited print run is almost sold out.

Currently, we have around 100 Collector's Editions left across our UK and USA sites. The standard edition is out of stock. We will be closing pre-orders on the 31st March so if you're after the Collector's Edition, this is the LAST chance to bag one. The Collector's Edition will never be reprinted so this presents an opportunity to own a real collector's item.

We will, however, be looking into a small reprint of the standard edition but this wouldn't be available until the summer.

If you've pre-ordered, you will receive a PDF download link as soon as the books start shipping.

Bitmap Books, 2019.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And, as promised, the free updated PDF will start being distributed as soon as it sells out :)
Very happy that this happened so fast! :dance:
I didn't have money for it right now, but I will try to buy a new print during the summer. I'm glad it was so sought by RPG enthusiasts.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Yeah just read the email, shit happens. Gonna wait for the july version.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
They are just minor scratches, some people will take them, others will get a pristine later print

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom