Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Cult of the Lamb - Explicit satanist propaganda aimed at children, now with literal furry kids sex

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Here's the thing:
The game uses this Happy Tree Friends kind of humor but with a "Satanic" twist. You get inverted crosses and goats and similar pop culture imagery but that's really it. The game has otherwise nothing to say.

Shaki

Arbiter
Here's the thing:
The game uses this Happy Tree Friends kind of humor but with a "Satanic" twist. You get inverted crosses and goats and similar pop culture imagery but that's really it. The game has otherwise nothing to say.

Fedora covering for the satanists, I knew you were one of us joos all along:love:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Here's the thing:

Fedora covering for the satanists, I knew you were one of us joos all along:love:

This is a real Satanist message, not whatever the game does:

Alex

Arcane
"Real Satanism" is merely that which seeks out of hatred to stop Christianity. Whether it is born out of a love for occult and the devil or a contempt for the idea of something not material, or whatever else you may find, that is all that something needs to be to be called, correctly, satanic. To be fair, the reason for the hate for Christianity does matter. Literal demon worshippers who hate Christianity because they hate the cross or even because they hate charity, are certainly worse in a very real sense than self important scientists who believe they have more about the universe figured out than they really do. But either way I fail to see what is the point of splitting hairs over this shitty game.

Machocruz

Arcane
Australian developer. Cleve was always going on about how it's becoming leftist dystopia over there. Makes sense then. Here in America, the leftist heart trends towards mischief. Being naughty is glorified, kind of childish actually.

Cheesedragon117

Educated
Do Codexians make threads about games they know they hate, that are often barely even RPGs, solely to rage-bait themselves and eachother an-infinitum?

Australian developer. Cleve was always going on about how it's becoming leftist dystopia over there. Makes sense then. Here in America, the leftist heart trends towards mischief. Being naughty is glorified, kind of childish actually.
Yep, this is exactly what I was going to mention. They always use cutesy art-styles for these kinds of things to make their disgusting sexual proclivities seem more palatable, and socially acceptable, than they really are. It's gotten to the point that when the time comes to reveal some of my creations to the Codex and the world at large, I can probably expect to be dismissed as a tranny solely for the style of art I like to use. Cuteness in general has been (intentionally or not) completely blackwashed by trannies.

Machocruz

Arcane
Yep, this is exactly what I was going to mention. They always use cutesy art-styles for these kinds of things to make their disgusting sexual proclivities seem more palatable, and socially acceptable, than they really are. It's gotten to the point that when the time comes to reveal some of my creations to the Codex and the world at large, I can probably expect to be dismissed as a tranny solely for the style of art I like to use. Cuteness in general has been (intentionally or not) completely blackwashed by trannies.
I'm a fan of well done cartooning, cute or otherwise. It's fun to look at. Calvin and Hobbes, Ren & Stimpy, Tom and Jerry, Little Nemo, Asterix, etc. I often search for games that fit the bill, as a refresher from serious business. Metal Slug is peak visual game art, I don't care what anyone says.

I say soldier on. If the content isn't degenerate, then it's just a matter of ignorance if they judge it as such. The old cartoons, full of cute animals and such, were created by masculine men who liked dames and drink. The content reflected a masculine worldview, and the sense that there are lines not to cross in the artform.

I'm ok with less innocent stuff too, like R. Crumb, although he's crossed too far over into pointless degeneracy a number of times imo. But consider his subject matter for comics/cartoons was rare at the time, now it's normative.

Gandalf

Arbiter
I just came to this thread to write this message about me explaining why I came here to write a message and also to state that I am not very surprised that games are taking this kind of direction. There already has been plenty of darkness in the gaming industry and this process is evolving, revealing new details, new horrors aimed to corrupt the innocent. I never thought about it while playing games like Diablo in the past, but it is a true reality. Gamers are being brainwashed to succumb to darkness. The agents of decline are real and CotL is one of them.

El Presidente

Arcane
Based on this thread, Codex became Jack Thompson.

Sad.
Wouldnt' expect such retarded take from a decline watcher such as you.

Company puts male NPC dropping lines like "my husband did this and that" out of nowhere to force this shit down your throat
Codex: THE WEST HAS FALLEN, I REPEAT, THE WEST HAS FALLEN!

Twitter scat-furry-trannies make game where kids are deceived into fucking over a pentagram (mind you, they reproduce and form eggs regardless of the gender of the couple) surrounded by cultists as sacrifice for totally-not-satan
Codex: lmao this is just like Jack Thompson complaining about Mortal Kombat

Nice bonus feature of this thread too:
ShWg1aN.png

Who could've possibly thought?

Last edited:

Iucounu

Educated
I know nothing about the game, but it's good marketing to stir up moral panic among boomer, followed by zoomers buying the game to feel rebellious.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
I am more put off by the furry coprophilia than the Satanic imagery, the latter is just edginess, the former is paying to take part in someone's humiliation fetish

somewhatgiggly

Scholar
Anyone who unironically bitches about 'le satanism' or is a christcuck is already a loser.

But yes, furry scat, that's more concerning. But whatever, devs can have their...vices.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Whoa! Ren & Stimpy got fucking crazy weird. I only saw a few episodes but I did see a vid on the run of Ren & Stimpy. Creepy! Even Ripping Friends got fucking creepy. Dare I say the later Mighty Mouse era was also fucking creepy.

The binding of Isaac any good? It pops up here and there.

This game…. Uh… can you destroy all the rats? Are there rats? Is there a rat mod/mode?

And yeah, a Doom Guy slaying everyone mod might be a needed.

The question you have to ask is will this game and certain tv shows be thrown into the dungeon and deleted? Value in the future or just…. :gd:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
:hailcthulhu::hailcthulhu::hailcthulhu::hailcthulhu::hailcthulhu::hailcthulhu:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom