Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

D&D Classics sale on gog.com

Turjan

Arcane
No, no Goldbox. But all of the Codex's Biowarean favorites are there, like the Baldur's Gate titles and Neverwinter Nights :smug:. Also both Icewind Dales. Not sure what to think about Demon Stone or D&D Dragonshards.

Oh, almost forgot: ToEE and Planescape Torment are also part of the package :D.

The only problem I see is that you have to buy about everything to make it worthwhile.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Shannow said:
*Posting in a thread in GG and scratching my head.*

The Codex has lost its ways.

Anyway:

MLP_logo.jpg

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS GAMERSGATE HAS THE GOTHICS CHEAP TOO LIKE TWO FIFTY FOR G1 OR G2 AND 5 FOR G2 GOLD AND TEN FORTHE FIRST THREE

TripJack

Hedonist
awesome bioware troika and bis deserve my monies this is a good deal

:dance:

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Gragt said:
Shannow said:
*Posting in a thread in GG and scratching my head.*

The Codex has lost its ways.

Anyway:

MLP_logo.jpg

The horn is a bit exsessive...why not make Fluttershy and Rainbow into Avariels while at it.

Also...Rarity is a Sorcerer...because you know...Charisma...

Black Cat

Magister
Gragt said:

Somehow that made me really happy. :oops:

Deus101 said:
Also...Rarity is a Sorcerer...because you know...Charisma...

Totally, both because of the charisma and of the very focused magical skill. And Twilight Sparkle is probably the only Wizard in equestria.

I can't believe I just wrote that. I'll stop before I think about the classes of all ponies. :/

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Why the fuck aren't the Gold Box Games on GOG? IIRC Ubisoft owns/bought all SSI's property. Unless it's more of the now resolved who owns the D&D rights with Atari vs Hasbro.

Or Ubisoft told GOG that they would only release them unless they had constant online DRM installed on them in order for a user to play them...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Jaesun said:
Why the fuck aren't the Gold Box Games on GOG? IIRC Ubisoft owns/bought all SSI's property. Unless it's more of the now resolved who owns the D&D rights with Atari vs Hasbro.

Or Ubisoft told GOG that they would only release them unless they had constant online DRM installed on them in order for a user to play them...

Bit o' Moander gives you a BRO fist +1!

mo-bit-o-moander.jpg

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I BGHT PAINKILLER FOR TWO FIFTY ON GAMERS GATE

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
ASO DOD ANY OTHER BROS NOTUCE THAT THE GOG COUNTER GOES UP EVERY THREE SECONDS OR SO IT IS COUNTING DOWN SOMETHING BUT TOO REGULAR TO BE SALES

Multi-headed Cow

It's supposedly counting every time someone makes a unique game download but IT'S FLIMFLAM, A POLISH LIE, A SHAM

sser

Arcane
Developer
BLOBERT said:
ASO DOD ANY OTHER BROS NOTUCE THAT THE GOG COUNTER GOES UP EVERY THREE SECONDS OR SO IT IS COUNTING DOWN SOMETHING BUT TOO REGULAR TO BE SALES

I noticed. I also did some quick maths and concluded that it would take more than 200-days to hit the mark.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Very close estimate sser; I can confirm through the application of science (which included the ritual throwing of a sack of chicken bones to add certainty, of course) and shit that it should hit the 6 million mark on Thor's day sometime around noon European time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom