Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA recommended mods

sheek

Arbiter
hoochimama said:
sheek said:
Actually this mod is kinda neat:

http://dragonage.phaenan.net/

It modifies the Warden camp so you have a kind of workbench where you can create items (with a new skill), and adds ingredients which you can use to customize them.

Checked the site, a full-fledged crafting system, looks pretty impressive.

What about the item visual customization, is it possible to change an existing item's model while retaining its stats?

For instance: right now I'm playing a dexterity-based build and am wearing a studded leather armor set but I hate the light armor boots' models. I end up wearing light armor chestpieces and gloves but then medium armor for the boots just because of the looks, losing a lot on stats. I want to be able to change a light armor pair of boots' model while retaining its stats.

Have you figured out if that's possible with this mod? What about changing a dagger's model to make it look like a sword?
I think you might. You choose the material, you choose the 'style', it's item set, rune slots and special properties (magical etc bonuses), then give it a name.

So what you could do is switch that pair of boots to the leather armor item set.

sheek

Arbiter
Some Oblivion modders are working on a harem/prostitution mod (where you can imprison certain OC NPCs).

I suppose that Mesmer gun (something like that, slavers give it to you) on fallout 3 is just asking to be turned into the main tool for a harem mod. Dragging hypnotized men to your house and locking them up? I can already hear the modders frigging their clits.

I'm kind of angry with mods right now because I saw my brother fiddling with some mods and the "better bodies" one lets you choose between "erect" and "flaccid" modes for the PC and npcs. The named ghoul dude in Dunwich building is also affected, despite acting like a feral one. The camera was nice enough to give a close up of his detailed, zombified hard cock.

That Wedding Dance mod for Mount and Blade is otherwise pretty cool, but in previous versions cocks on naked characters were hard all the time. Couple that with almost naked barbarians charging you and you have a game that puts Cho Aniki to shame. Now, the dicks are soft, but women still have S&M armor, show off their boobs, and men give you an eyeful of flaccid cock everytime you change armor. What's wrong with fucking underwear that modders just can't tolerate it?

sheek

Arbiter
Clockwork Knight said:
I suppose that Mesmer gun (something like that, slavers give it to you) on fallout 3 is just asking to be turned into the main tool for a harem mod. Dragging hypnotized men to your house and locking them up? I can already hear the modders frigging their clits.

I'm kind of angry with mods right now because I saw my brother fiddling with some mods and the "better bodies" one lets you choose between "erect" and "flaccid" modes for the PC and npcs. The named ghoul dude in Dunwich building is also affected, despite acting like a feral one. The camera was nice enough to give a close up of his detailed, zombified hard cock.
Is this your copy of the game your bro is using?

That Wedding Dance mod for Mount and Blade is otherwise pretty cool, but in previous versions cocks on naked characters were hard all the time. Couple that with almost naked barbarians charging you and you have a game that puts Cho Aniki to shame. Now, the dicks are soft, but women still have S&M armor, show off their boobs, and men give you an eyeful of flaccid cock everytime you change armor. What's wrong with fucking underwear that modders just can't tolerate it?
Lulz. That actually sounds worth getting, I saw that mod when it started but was waiting for it to get to playable state.

sheek

Arbiter
Personal harem and castle mod (infinite sex scenes) was at #1 of all-time last week, seems some prudish Christian hypocrite bigots seem to have forced it back down.

Astaroth

Educated
sheek said:
Some Oblivion modders are working on a harem/prostitution mod (where you can imprison certain OC NPCs).

Working? Its there already. Some Grey Warden's keep thing,with a ridiculous cage dancer. Only good thing about that mod is a chap who offers sumthing called Andraste's challenge or something. Tier 1=fighting 3 High dragons simultaneously. I rather fight the Archdemon. Great drop though......

Astaroth

Educated

sheek

Arbiter
595-3-1263744853.jpg

595-4-1263749218.jpg

595-4-1263744854.jpg

The animation changes when it gets enraged.

This is highly unrealistic. If the ogre's dicks were big enough that they could give themselves a blowjob, they would never get angry and pick fights with random passerbys. They probably have small cocks and are angry for being made fun of.

dr. one

Augur
Moray said:
Ahahaha! Ogre penis - that's awesome. Here I thought the "better sex scenes" mod was bad enough.

Oh, how very constructive!
You don´t like the mod? Don´t post comments on it!
Dragon Age is a game for adults, you know.
I for one really appreciate modders investing their free time into correcting glaring developers´ oversights.

492-1-1263240803.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom