Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dante's Inferno! New Trailer!

Wild Slop

Arcane
Tom Sawyer: Fence Painter Tycoon

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
The Fourteenth Century said:
That which opposes me dies away in my mind
when I happen to see you, beautiful jewel;
and when I am near you, I hear Love
saying: "Flee, if death displeases you!"
My face shows the colour of my heart,
which, swooning, supports itself wherever it can;
and in the intoxication of my greater trembling
the stones seem to cry out: "Let him die, let him die!"
Whoever sees me at such times commits a sin
if he does not comfort my dismayed soul,
merely showing that he is sorry for me,
out of compassion, which your mockery slays,
and which is aroused by the dead powers
of my eyes, which desire their own death.

The Twentieth Century said:
Your Beatrice is in another Heaven

Which brings me to another point. BEATRICE DIDN'T GO TO HELL YOU BUNCH OF ILLITERATE FUCKSTICKS.

I'm going to have to stop requesting games in more intellectual settings, until such time as the games industry has evolved past the 6 year old boy stage. I might be sick of Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Terroristy real-world settings, but I'd now rather they stuck to that, than attempt something that is so obviously above then, and reduce it to their level.

This is like that thing that LS was talking about.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Next on:
Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet!
Fight the evil family of Juliet who enslaves the poor girl and doesn't want her to marry Romeo! Rescue the poor damsel in distress from her balcony! But then, Juliet gets imprisoned by Romeo's family, who is also evil! In the second part of the game you have to play Juliet who fights her way out of the imprisonment. Then you'll have to flee town while being chased by the town guard to meet Romeo!

An exciting action tale with violence, love and sex where in the end, the hero gets the girl!
THIS IS HOW ROMEO AND JULIET REALLY ENDED!
Don't miss this exciting new action title based on classic literature! It's exciting - and EDUCATIONAL!

DraQ

Arcane
Hümmelgümpf said:
AndhairaX said:
Also, now that I have seen the trailer myself (DSL!!) I can see I made a small mistake: I assuemd the game was a part of the devil may cry series.
picard_facepalm.jpg
This.

Also, Andharia, be a man and off yourself.

Turok

Erudite
Bluebottle said:
The Fourteenth Century said:
That which opposes me dies away in my mind
when I happen to see you, beautiful jewel;
and when I am near you, I hear Love
saying: "Flee, if death displeases you!"
My face shows the colour of my heart,
which, swooning, supports itself wherever it can;
and in the intoxication of my greater trembling
the stones seem to cry out: "Let him die, let him die!"
Whoever sees me at such times commits a sin
if he does not comfort my dismayed soul,
merely showing that he is sorry for me,
out of compassion, which your mockery slays,
and which is aroused by the dead powers
of my eyes, which desire their own death.

The Twentieth Century said:
Your Beatrice is in another Heaven

Which brings me to another point. BEATRICE DIDN'T GO TO HELL YOU BUNCH OF ILLITERATE FUCKSTICKS.

I'm going to have to stop requesting games in more intellectual settings, until such time as the games industry has evolved past the 6 year old boy stage. I might be sick of Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Terroristy real-world settings, but I'd now rather they stuck to that, than attempt something that is so obviously above then, and reduce it to their level.

This is like that thing that LS was talking about.

I was thinking to ask why Beatrice go to hell, she kill herself or something on the books? but you reply my question :D

What a shit that game, i see soo many games using same engine and diferent theme, see the new Castlevania game comming, is the same fucking engine as God Of war, see Bayonete game, the same engine of devil may cry, also there is another game comming with the same engine, dont remember the name, is about some sort of fallen angel fighting the heaven and the hell the same time.

MisterStone

Arcane
So... there was no gameplay in those trailers, right? Nice CGI movie you got there people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom