Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 28: Medieeevvaallll Times

Olinser

Savant
It also does appear that I can send PM's now. The moderators have doubtless acknowledged the unparalleled intellectual contribution that I bring to the community.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Hey man, nice to have you, welcome!
Your selection of the mechwarrior profile picture marks you as an intellectual of impeccable taste, so I'm sure we'll get along well.

And yeah, regarding diplomacy, trades are binding and concrete deals are almost always honored. Not really much reason to break those.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Most diplomacy is not honored though, if the opportunity presents itself. Like most games.

Olinser

Savant
Hey man, nice to have you, welcome!
Your selection of the mechwarrior profile picture marks you as an intellectual of impeccable taste, so I'm sure we'll get along well.

And yeah, regarding diplomacy, trades are binding and concrete deals are almost always honored. Not really much reason to break those.

I'm a little surprised a forum this size doesn't allow custom avatars but I love the BattleTech universe - right up until that Dark Age crap killed the BattleTech EU.

Deep thought of the day - when 2 pregnant women fight its almost like the babies are having a Mech battle.

Dayyālu

Arcane
It also does appear that I can send PM's now. The moderators have doubtless acknowledged the unparalleled intellectual contribution that I bring to the community.

I think it's an inbuilt-rule that you get PMs after 5 messages.

Custom avatars were once a thing, but they were purged for Very Good Reasons. Also BT at least got out with dignity and tax fraud, we Warhams fan got Age of Sigmar instead.

Most diplomacy is not honored though, if the opportunity presents itself. Like most games.

Also don't believe this and keep your pacts and be a good Pretender and stay right in the position to be properly backstabb.....

Also don't worry about late shifts, most of us here are Euro and someone even works graveyard shifts.

Like me. Now.

Olinser

Savant

I think it's an inbuilt-rule that you get PMs after 5 messages.

Custom avatars were once a thing, but they were purged for Very Good Reasons. Also BT at least got out with dignity and tax fraud, we Warhams fan got Age of Sigmar instead.

Also don't believe this and keep your pacts and be a good Pretender and stay right in the position to be properly backstabb.....

Also don't worry about late shifts, most of us here are Euro and someone even works graveyard shifts.

Like me. Now.

Age of Sigmar wasn't bad. It was just they GOT there with the complete dumpster fire that was End Times.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Everyone here respects diplomacy because we remember what happened in previous games

if you do disrespect diplomatic deals, generally you can cry about it and post some memes about it here like we usually do.

Trades are binding as in if you agree to commercial deals you must respect them..... services dont count as trades.

Olinser

Savant
OK cool I'm still waiting to hear back from Jagreen to coordinate, he doesn't seem to be responding on the forum here and I don't have him on discord - does one of you have a way to poke him?

Dayyālu

Arcane
OK cool I'm still waiting to hear back from Jagreen to coordinate, he doesn't seem to be responding on the forum here and I don't have him on discord - does one of you have a way to poke him?

Sumerian curses.

Also consider getting an emergency team mate, Jagreen Lern sometimes goes AWOL

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Just give it some time. Some people are busier than others.

Olinser

Savant

Just give it some time. Some people are busier than others.

Oh I'm not too worried about it, just warning that we won't be able to start until I hear back from him to figure out at a minimum who is the Pretender and Disciple.

I'm not in a hurry, I've got 5 games going right now so I'm getting my Dom 5 fix just fine :p

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sounds good. We take things slow here anyways. I think raw started a game thread long ago in the summer that didn't actually start until Christmas.

Once the game starts I'd like to do 24hr turns with minimal extensions for the first 2-3 years. Then 48hr after that.

Olinser

Savant
Oh and I almost forgot to ask - are we playing with Score Graphs enabled on Llamaservers?

It does appear that they're off in the game admin but just checking to make sure all those settings are final?

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
It's a good question, and makes as much sense as anything else you can hope for on this forum.

I guess we are waiting for Jagreen to reappear.

Olinser

Savant
I did connect with Jagreen on discord a couple days ago for some initial talking, but haven't heard back since then, waiting to hear back from him still. I hadn't really been bothering him because it sounded like we weren't in a hurry?

Infinitum

Scholar
Ah, what the hell.

JagreenLern HEED ME:
KA-INIM-ma ZÌ-ŠUR-ra NIG-ḪUL-GÁL BÚR.RU.DA-kam.
KA-INIM-ma ZÌ-ŠUR-ra NIG-ḪUL-GÁL BÚR.RU.DA-kam!

KA-INIM-ma ZÌ-ŠUR-ra NIG-ḪUL-GÁL BÚR.RU.DA-kam!!

Infinitum

Scholar
SAG.BA! SAG.BA! I Beeseech thee!
By the wicked Utukku who slays man alive on the plain
By the wicked Alû who covers man like a garment
By the wicked Etimmu, the wicked Gallû, who bind the body
By the Lamme, the Lammea, who cause disease in the body
By the Lilû who wanders in the plain;

SUBMIT YOUR SHIT

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
I will confer with Olinser and submit a pretender/disciple later today.

So, how'd you know the right language to summon me?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom