Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Delete my account

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Keyboard Vomit

NcnI8ml.jpg
The gay expert does it again, you're like the gay pope of the Codex Crispy. Now rate mine.

NQGfnlT.png

Keyboard Vomit

The gay expert does it again, you're like the gay pope of the Codex Crispy. Now rate mine.
You have a collection of Codex cocks too? Wanna exchange? Who do you have?
I know what you're trying to pull here, you want me banned just like Liberal was. You know as well as I do that the only person you're allowed to share your dickpic crop with is DarkUnderlord. Besides, you mostly hang out in Larian threads and they all have tiny peepees in there.

The first PM I got was from Shitty Kitty and I was like, is that an arm of a sumo wrestler? Is that an elephant trunk? I have more than 30 Big Codex Cocks on my computer, how many do you have? You must be desperate after your breakup with your Codex boyfriend but I'm not sharing and getting banned.
You're not allowed to rate it. You're the opposite of Crispy, like a total straightfag, not even a little gay. Crispy is the Codex pontiff of homosexuality and only he can judge how gay something is. He was there in the 1940's in the New York gay scene.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Imagine being Glaurghaghrhaghrugh.

Imagine being so bereft of creativity that the only way you can come up with a user name is by vomiting on the keyboard and tapping out the keys you puked on.

Imagine Crispy sends you a PM.

Imagine being so afraid of Crispy that you ask for your account to be deleted.

Sad.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Conversations with fantadomat always end with him talking about nigger cocks, so this is not surprising at all.

We should set up a patreon for him so we can pay him a day in a brothel in Jamaica where he can suck on a dozen the thick brown things. And hopefully calms down a little.

Still his desktop gave me a chuckle. What a sexually inhibited nipster.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
wow

Choke-on-Cock self-ejected?

Did Crispy "the Codex pontiff of homosexuality" judge this Dickchoker to be gay?

I need details guys. Cmon leak that PM Crispy, maybe it'll make you look like less of a fag.

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
Imagine being Glaurghaghrhaghrugh.

Imagine being so bereft of creativity that the only way you can come up with a user name is by vomiting on the keyboard and tapping out the keys you puked on.

Imagine Crispy sends you a PM.

Imagine being so afraid of Crispy that you ask for your account to be deleted.

Sad.
I mean fits his MO so far - being a huge fag

Though now I want to know what Crispo sent him

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

Conversations with fantadomat always end with him talking about nigger cocks, so this is not surprising at all.

We should set up a patreon for him so we can pay him a day in a brothel in Jamaica where he can suck on a dozen the thick brown things. And hopefully calms down a little.

Still his desktop gave me a chuckle. What a sexually inhibited nipster.
You are what you wish you ate. Only reasonable explanation, closet fagoosh with a fetish for brown.

Sorry fanto, too easy a shot not to take.

Also, Shitty Kitty reminds me of squatty potty, and either way it is a shitty tag. Not a judgment on your content Kitty, but your name reminds me of wiping my ass.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm only going to post this because it doesn't contain any of his private info, he's been nuked from the site, and to illustrate my zealousness for maintaining the sanctity of the RPG sections of our forums.

anQVhR0.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Imagine being DU.

Imagine waking up,having a coffee and checking the codex.

Imagine getting spammed by 20ish pms from Cryspo.

Imagine all of them being about how someone said something in shoutbox that butthurt him and how he should be banned for.

Sad....

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm only going to post this because it doesn't contain any of his private info, he's been nuked from the site, and to illustrate my zealousness for maintaining the sanctity of the RPG sections of our forums.

anQVhR0.jpg
Keeping the furry contained. :salute:

Such a shame he self-ejected in reaction. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom