Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Destroy All Humans Reprobed

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
Starts off slightly slow, initially felt a little restrictive and not enough toys.
But then 2-3 hours in and it gets good, now at 8 hours and fck! Playing this is so much fun. It's so cathartic, man! I forgot how fckn fun games were!
It feels so good! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Zlaja

Arcane
They added splash screen warning about triggering content?

znyualtfbl551.png

lightbane

Arcane
I like how they're truthful at least. Or they're covering their tracks. The best part is in the tranny mission, the guy... Doesn't really change anything, he says he transitioned and that's it, nothing seems to happen (on-screen at least), but that still annoys his wife. The whole thing is played for laughs, but trannies are a protected minority nowadays.

ADL

Prophet
Looking forward to playing this when I have more time. Destroy All Humans 3 was listed in the GeForce Leak so I'm very curious whether they're remaking the game no one liked or seizing the opportunity for a do-over.

Mauman

Learned
It also evidently removed black hippie quotes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom