Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2 + Expansion Hardcore Ladder interest check

Rivo

Novice
Did you guys already started? Probably will install it in the few next hours. IM IN BITCHANAZIS. You got me hyped up.

I`m in the EU btw.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hmm, sounds good.
For those not in the know, just go to the #Fallout channel in irc.gamesurge.net .

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll play a lagomancer since we're playing on the dark continent

Rivo

Novice
I`m in theNetherlands. Which is GMT +1 --> So yours GMT 9 is 8 O`clock at my time.AMIRITE?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Europe I guess. Hey, come to #Fallout, they're gathering up slooooowly.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I don't use IRC. Post the game name and password here when you're ready, I'll be making a character shortly.

Binary

Liturgist
I'm still waiting for D2+LoD to arrive from eBay so won't join you today :-(

So are "trap assassins" still usable?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Sure. Hey, the game is about to start, dunno about the password, need to accompany my roommate for an hour.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
What's the word on the game? Diablo 2 is installed and ready.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm gonna start one
Game Name: TheCodex
PW: declineof

on europe for all the eurofags

Shannow

Waster of Time
Looked in on your game. Sry for leaving wordless. I realized that I couldn't do the Den of Evil and Bloodraven in your game. So I wanted to do those fast and rejoin. But I'm simply too bored with the game...

MetalCraze

Arcane
act 1 is boring I agree. come back to act 2

also guys let's be more organized this time and come in time.

how about 8GMT today?

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
Solo waiting for people to join it's pretty dull, but when there's 4-5 people and masses of enemies to wade through it's pretty entertaining.

Shannow

Waster of Time
skyway said:
act 1 is boring I agree. come back to act 2

also guys let's be more organized this time and come in time.

how about 8GMT today?

Ok, if we play in the evening I'll join and see where it takes me. But Jasede will have to tell me what time in normal german time ;)
Ab 18:00 Uhr ist's in Ordnung.
I'll even see if I'll re-install irc.

I can play a tanking Barb but I'd rather play a summoning Necro. I'll go for the one most needed/wanted by the group.

Binary

Liturgist
I will keep you informed if the game arrives today.

Installing an IRC client in the meantime... ;)

Rivo

Novice
Had -some- fun yesterday, altough my GF showed up and I had to quit :) Priorities..

Will be on tonight!

Binary

Liturgist
Rivo said:
Had -some- fun yesterday, altough my GF showed up and I had to quit :) Priorities..

Are you trying to say you only had fun before you were with your GF? ;)

MetalCraze

Arcane
GMT 8
is GMT+1 = 21:00 in Germany and all countries of the central Europe
is GMT+2 = 22:00 in Eastern Europe

Rivo

Novice
Binary said:
Rivo said:

Are you trying to say you only had fun before you were with your GF? ;)

ONLY GOD KNOWS.

Btw, what lvl are you guys? Trying to keep up!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom