Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Salvo

Arcane
Roll a fistful of Apocalypse Dice:

if you believe in chance

Doesn't make much sense for a promotional giveaway to end AFTER the game has been released. Anyone truly interested in the game will already be playing at that point.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I already put off buying spare safety lights for my bicycle in order to D1P, I'm not going to wait another week just to enter a contest with terrible odds. If I end up ground to hamburger under the wheels of an inattentive 18-wheeler this month, you'll know it was for a prestigious cause. I regret nothing brothers :salute:

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I already put off buying spare safety lights for my bicycle in order to D1P, I'm not going to wait another week just to enter a contest with terrible odds. If I end up ground to hamburger under the wheels of an inattentive 18-wheeler this month, you'll know it was for a prestigious cause. I regret nothing brothers :salute:

1354416167997.jpg

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

You can pirate the game, you can't download the safety lights.

Safety lights industry also needs support.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Stupidity killed him will be your epitaph

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

DIED FOR COMMUNISM will be your epitaph
Why, absolutely

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Why, absolutely

I’m surprised you have time to post here when you should be off bathing in cash.

Jezal_k23

Why, absolutely

I’m surprised you have time to post here when you should be off bathing in cash.

I want a ride in his yacht.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

Why, absolutely

I'm keeping my thumbs dry even as I'm mostly submerged in this jacuzzi filled to the brim with Veuve Clicquot.

I want a ride in his yacht.

Suuure you do

What cash tho? Nobody can pre-order it.
I look at you and it is like looking into a mirror

Goose

Learned
If you really want to promote this game you should get Cleve to do a let's play on twitch.

I want to see what happens when the Wakandan Prince starts bragging about his superior intellect and giant skull.

Had to go to work before it was available. With my shitty internet, there's no way it'll be done today if I have to wait to get home to start.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom