Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do Hardcore Gamers (like the ones here) Still Matter?

Daigoji_Gai

Scholar
obediah said:
It's really simple. You and Bryce were playing retarded internet-chicken, and you swerved first. It doesn't matter how valid your excuse was, rational thought isn't exactly relevent to male posturing.

1. Bryce: I'll fucking kill you!
2. You: Try it bitch! I'll even buy you tickets to NY.
3. Bryce: Okay, here's my name, get the tickets from LAX.
4. You: Oh LAX, I'm coming out there, so let's meet there instead.

In what I know of poker terms, 3 of those are raises, and one is a fold. You lost the internet staredown, so you're wuss for a day. Hopefully you can deal with this. Of course if you had bought tickets, Bryce would have been the wuss and walked right past you and you would have been conned. That's why offering to fly someone to you for a fight is a no-win situation.

No it wasn't an excuse...

Did you know what 'excuse' means? You said you would fly him out there. He said okay. You rescinded your offer <b>BECAUSE</b> you were flying to LAX anyway. Everything after the because is your excuse.

Again you are taking things out of context and I did not fold.

Very simple, and using your terms. THE EXCUSE APPLIES TO THE PLANE TICKET NOT TO THE ACT OF MEETING UP TO GET MY FINGERS SMASHED!

You keep taking two seperate things, and joining them together to fit an argument you can not win. Yes I made an excuse about the plane tickets, that isn't backing down, it is a technicality that has no baring on the actual bluff. The calling of the bluff still holds.

That is old school Procom Plus BBS rules. If you call a bluff, minor technicalities like travel are trivial if the meeting still takes place.

I'm not putting my tongue anwhere Blackheart has been.

Don't knock it til you try it. It will put hair on your chest and help the testicles drop into their rightful place!

Daigoji_Gai

Scholar
sheek said:
Jeeze Bryce... you made such an impression on this poor guy that he's now writing daily reports about you on his personal blog:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 3fbe4e0095

Correction, they aren't daily. Only two posts were made the day this all went down, namely yesterday. One before hand to ask for bets, the second was to apologize once I realized he was an old vet.

Just to set the facts straight.

And no one else is getting plane tickets damn it.

suleo

Scholar
sheek said:
bryce777 said:
I'm actually 32 and can bench close to 400 pounds.

And you lost your wife to a sixteen year old?

Was he ever married in the first place?

And here is another reason why Bryce can't be 72. He says he's a CS dude, which means he has spent most of his life banging a keyboard. On top of that, he plays mount & blade, a twich game, a lot. If he's 72 and can still play M&B without his wrists falling off from carpal or tendonitis, he must be robocop's brother :)

WouldBeCreator

Scholar
Why stop at benchpressing 400 pounds? I can military press 400 KILOS, with my brainpower ALONE, since I have an IQ of 189, which is only that low because I took the test after drinking 45 beers in 45 seconds!!!!!!!!

Go Internet!

bryce777

Erudite
suleo said:
sheek said:
bryce777 said:

And you lost your wife to a sixteen year old?

Was he ever married in the first place?

And here is another reason why Bryce can't be 72. He says he's a CS dude, which means he has spent most of his life banging a keyboard. On top of that, he plays mount & blade, a twich game, a lot. If he's 72 and can still play M&B without his wrists falling off from carpal or tendonitis, he must be robocop's brother :)

In programming, you think more than you type. it's the thinking that you get paid for. I originally went to school for physics way back in the day and then changed to math instead.

Later, I learned english and actually originally came o the US to work on the space program but I ended up working in defense instead somehow and that is how I got into computers and eventually went back to school for computer science.

I've posted here before about some of this.

The FUCKING combat in othic made my wrists hurt for weeks after I finished it, but in mount and blade I was smart enough to remap the keeps a bit more sensibly and have not had any problems at all....

Daigoji_Gai

Scholar
bryce777 said:
Blahblah Talks said:
bryce777 said:

Yeah, but how big is your cock?

Big and tasty.

Pleasant, well... I guess I'm not going into McDonalds anymore, I fear that now with every bite of the big and tasty Bryce's old cock will appear in my head.

That ruined lunch. Thanks for caring, thanks for sharing!

obediah

Erudite
Daigoji_Gai said:
Very simple, and using your terms. THE EXCUSE APPLIES TO THE PLANE TICKET
NOT TO THE ACT OF MEETING UP TO GET MY FINGERS SMASHED!

Look, men show of with 3 things - brains, brawn, and money. When you two
couldn't establish the dominate male by brains, Bryce ponied up muscles
with his threat, you saw his muscles and raised him money when you
effectively said "not only can I kick your ass, I'm so rich I can fly
people across the country just to beat the shit out of them". Like in
Poker, you can't just undo the last round of betting, so when you begged
out of tickets, you folded the entire hand.

You can run from reality and yap about context and rubbing Blackhearts ass
in crack-whore coochie and licking the mess as much as you want, it won't
change what happened.

bryce777

Erudite
obediah said:
Daigoji_Gai said:
Very simple, and using your terms. THE EXCUSE APPLIES TO THE PLANE TICKET
NOT TO THE ACT OF MEETING UP TO GET MY FINGERS SMASHED!

Look, men show of with 3 things - brains, brawn, and money. When you two
couldn't establish the dominate male by brains, Bryce ponied up muscles
with his threat, you saw his muscles and raised him money when you
effectively said "not only can I kick your ass, I'm so rich I can fly
people across the country just to beat the shit out of them". Like in
Poker, you can't just undo the last round of betting, so when you begged
out of tickets, you folded the entire hand.

You can run from reality and yap about context and rubbing Blackhearts ass
in crack-whore coochie and licking the mess as much as you want, it won't
change what happened.

His ownage is complete. My work is done here.

Nael

Arcane
Daigoji_Gai said:
Blahblah Talks said:
And he belives Bryce when he says he's 72.

So Seven is right and he is really just a crankerous minor?

Just take a gander at a list of Bryce's posts and it should answer your question. Most 72 year olds (or 32 year olds for that matter) know better than to get in a 7 page Internet catfight. An 8-18 year old actually thinks people care about him, and will defend himself for as long as it takes until the other person gets bored of him. That's science-fucking-fact.

bryce777

Erudite
Nael said:
Daigoji_Gai said:
Blahblah Talks said:
And he belives Bryce when he says he's 72.

So Seven is right and he is really just a crankerous minor?

Just take a gander at a list of Bryce's posts and it should answer your question. Most 72 year olds (or 32 year olds for that matter) know better than to get in a 7 page Internet catfight. An 8-18 year old actually thinks people care about him, and will defend himself for as long as it takes until the other person gets bored of him. That's science-fucking-fact.

I am just amusing myself. I also very often let things go, such as roleplayer's nonsense. Or kingcomrades. I only bother to post when I have something to say that amuses me, and I don't care what people think.

Notice how many posts in here I have ignored, including sheek's smashing my fingers crap.

obediah

Erudite
bryce777 said:
You forgot cock size, btw.

Damn, I did. I don't hear about it as much anymore, maybe people realized how stupid it sounded to say, "oh yeah? I'll fly you here tomorrow so we can pull down our pants, rub our cocks together and see which one is bigger! Come on punk!" It's been rendered obsolete by the "STFU! FAG" defense.

bryce777

Erudite
obediah said:
bryce777 said:
You forgot cock size, btw.

Damn, I did. I don't hear about it as much anymore, maybe people realized how stupid it sounded to say, "oh yeah? I'll fly you here tomorrow so we can pull down our pants, rub our cocks together and see which one is bigger! Come on punk!" It's been rendered obsolete by the "STFU! FAG" defense.

I would have been less surprised by that then the offer to fly me out for a fight. Just look at the guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom