Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you like horny consoles?

deuxhero

Arcane
How is this odd? Even wikipedia has a moe anmoprhism "Wikipe-tan". Boring...

WAIT! The Virtual Boy was red, had poor graphics and LTIC was a pair of googles (in other words, it would be a red haired pettanko meganekko), now THATS something I'd like to see

>_> <_<

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
Sorry guys, but my NES would not be a fucking loli in a sailor uniform. Fuck that country. I'm surprised I didn't see fursuits and tentacles; both are famous Japanese exports.

deuxhero

Arcane
^
Hence why it's the Famicom...

given this is Japaneses in orgin, the NES would be a forigner of some type, most likely a North America/Europe sterotype.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
1218362674272jf1.jpg

Jabbapop

Scholar
i'd just flip her over until i find the serial key which is hopefully somewhere on the outside cuz im no good wit cracks kekeke

Fez

Erudite
You have to wonder what kind of person sat down and puzzled out just how big the breasts of Windows XP should be, the gender and the color of her hair and so on.

Disturbing.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
They need to make this game meta by having a molded controlled shaped like the character for you to grope and fondle

deuxhero

Arcane
haven't been keeping up on the subject, does Vista have gag boobs?? (or the kind found in really bad hentai that are bigger then the rest of the body... each?)

Shoelip

Arbiter
Oog, on the one hand I'm curious, on the other I'm terrified of what Vista would look like. :(

Heresiarch

Prophet
Come on, just ditch the racism and enjoy the exotic arts.

Now I think about it, I wonder how sexy a Codex-tan girl might look like.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
deuxhero said:
haven't been keeping up on the subject, does Vista have gag boobs
Shoelip said:
Oog, on the one hand I'm curious, on the other I'm terrified of what Vista would look like. :(
So far there are two versions of Vista-tan + one Vista Premium.

1135680627683.jpg

os-tan-789-wall1200.jpg

os-tan-606-wide1200.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom