Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Polish Victory!)

In what age should we play?

• Early Age

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Late Age

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Tanaka

Educated
I can see why UW civs are hated

That said, of my wars, Pyrene gets my congratulations for almost driving me insane with his unpredictable moves, Sauro did his best with his killer stack against a terrible situation and the Ulm war was a lategame war, Malakal was a good sport enough to let me test my premiere stack against one of his armies.

Congrats Malakal again, and thanks everyone for the match!

Hehe thanks I love throwing in unpredictability in Dominions games. I hardly ever win but a lot of players get really frustrated with me. You are supposed to make peace with me or you are supposed to not attack me or that makes no sense what you are doing why are you not doing it this way! A lot of Dominions players are very logic oriented when you throw in a risky player creating chaos everything goes out the window. It is fun.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom