Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Dayyālu

Arcane
nihsiivlwn.jpg

Illwinter AND Astral Corruption? Probably Overcasted like hell?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm dying here

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are all kinda dead at this point. With Cold3 Agartha cannot function, Niel needs only basic forging (so a lesser chance of Horror) and tons of his needs can be covered by blood, and the superior Agarthan Research now it's only good on the battlefield, where Cold3 will maim the cold-blooded ones easily.

About the others, well, there is not even a point in discussing it.

Again,

:lol::lol::lol:

Grimmie is a singularly mean drunk

With Cold3 Agartha cannot function, Niel needs only basic forging (so a lesser chance of Horror) and tons of his needs can be covered by blood, and the superior Agarthan Research now it's only good on the battlefield, where Cold3 will maim the cold-blooded ones easily.

Very nice speculation, but in the end completely useless. You see Agartha and Niefelheim have a lengthy non-aggression pact with each other and respectable gentlemen like sqeecoo and Grimwulf wouldn't want to break that just for the hell of it.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Glad I saved my slaves and let Grim cast AC instead. Good work giants. My horrors are all grown up now. :love:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Niefelheim works hard on making this world perfect.

qkmoidkvws.jpg

But YOU can help too! Agartha is a great threat - one that must be fought soon. Let us forget about disputes and unite our forces against this evil!

Glad I saved my slaves and let Grim cast AC instead. Good work giants. My horrors are all grown up now. :love:

It would take an eternity for EA Mictlan to find a S6B6 caster. You're welcome! I hope you will remember this kind gesture in the future.

Dayyālu

Arcane
With Cold3 Agartha cannot function, Niel needs only basic forging (so a lesser chance of Horror) and tons of his needs can be covered by blood, and the superior Agarthan Research now it's only good on the battlefield, where Cold3 will maim the cold-blooded ones easily.

Very nice speculation, but in the end completely useless. You see Agartha and Niefelheim have a lengthy non-aggression pact with each other and respectable gentlemen like sqeecoo and Grimwulf wouldn't want to break that just for the hell of it.

Astral Corruption is by definition an aggressive global and a major breach of NAPs and the like. Of course, if they are allies and sqeecoo is a vassal (or the contrary) the point is moot. But the point is moot in any case, with this up:

qkmoidkvws.jpg

Playing is a formality.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Lanka and Mictlan benefit from AC much more than Niefelheim. Unless they decide to attack me right now, while they are still weakened from earlier mistakes, they got this game in the bag. Time is working for both of them, and against me.

The point of AC was to prevent Agartha from scoring an easy victory, just as I promised.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I guess I don't see swapping defensive globals as that big a deal. Annoying maybe, but not really grounds for anything. At all.

Am I supposed to sit around and do nothing while everyone else gets a fun spell up? Don't think so. And on the turn somebody summoned Mabakiel, priceless. :lol:

Mictlan was secretly my ally all along. His cooperation with Niefelheim was just a clever ploy to lull Eddard Stark into a false sense of security. Now, in the most critical of moments, Niefelheim's most precious toy was taken from his hands, rendering the ice giants practically defenseless. Brilliant!

sqeecoo

Arcane
As I said in the other topics I'm away till Monday but I'll get a shitty turn in! No extension, but please be so kind as to not submit until later tomorrow afternoon, so that I can do the next turn Monday afternoon/evening. Thanks!

Peace love and understanding! And horrors from beyond the void!

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I had a game recently where I used my kraken to cast a 400 gem Utterdark during astral corruption. He was attacked by 3 doom horrors..... he actually killed 2 but in the end :negative: they always win.

Yea, that game where I dominate half the map and am at war with everyone, trying to ruin my economy..?

get out.

p.s. that game is turn 104 now i think?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
This is what happens, when contenders beat around the bush and do not collaboratively attack when attacking would have a meaningful effect.

FGkIQLJ.gif

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
fhkgejuhur.jpg

One would think that Vanheim should have figured SOME way to deal with Niefel Jarls - they aren't even that good anymore.

Nope. Same old, same old. Just throwing eveything into the fray and praying for a miracle.

To others: that was a test run of mass flight + attack on turn one. (Although on offense, not sure if it had been any different had I had the first turn.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom